Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Idea]: Crafting pledge which is made by players.

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
[Idea]: Crafting pledge which is made by players.
People asking each other about requesting for crafting gear.

If people can put their own crafting pledge at the town display board with paying money,
then we can do fair trade. After crafter deliver other players gear, then crafter can get
master crafting point.

More paying big money for the pledge , then can attach more big
crafting point for the pledge or some gold material for reward.

I think it makes sense for facilitating crafting trade.
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like this idea, but am not sure how complicated it would be to add to the game. I also fear that some would take the request and not fulfill it, or take the gold but not deliver. These issues would also have to be worked out.

Some function like this would be great if it could be added to guilds as well. The problem I have with people wanting stuff crafted is that they want it RIGHT NOW. They don’t realize crafters don’t just sit around all day waiting for a job and that we have things we do in the game. Posting a request with a time frame would be better for everyone so crafters don’t have to stop what they’re doing and head to a crafting table and could work it into their dailies and what not.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea, but am not sure how complicated it would be to add to the game. I also fear that some would take the request and not fulfill it, or take the gold but not deliver. These issues would also have to be worked out.

Some function like this would be great if it could be added to guilds as well. The problem I have with people wanting stuff crafted is that they want it RIGHT NOW. They don’t realize crafters don’t just sit around all day waiting for a job and that we have things we do in the game. Posting a request with a time frame would be better for everyone so crafters don’t have to stop what they’re doing and head to a crafting table and could work it into their dailies and what not.

but I'm not sure how complicated it would be to add to the game...
    If ZOS can build this idea in the actual game by using same mechanics as master crafting pledge,
    I think it'll work properly. If crafter couldn't make proper gear which explained at the player's pledge,
    then can't earn reward. Simple enough. Make the pledge builder tools just like the check box style
    (trait, gear type, etc), then crafter's misunderstanding will never happen.

I think real problem is gold inflation rather than pledge system issue.

There're one big problem out here. Requester must buy crafter's reward by gold to attach it the pledge.
    So, ZOS must define proper gold price of 1master crafting point, or other gold materials.
    However, in current situation, ZOS leave it. Never try to touch it. You know, current cloth gold wax price is
    40K each now at the guild shop.3 months ago, it was 30K each, even in last year just 20K each. Temper alloy
    price is also increasing now.

Those gold material or some rare crafting material should be definition of gold. But ZOS don't try to fix it,
    so gold inflation never stop.

The problem I have with people wanting stuff crafted is that they want it RIGHT NOW.
    Then, requester must pay huge money for the pledge if they want it immediately. There's no free good gear. :D
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We don’t have this so-called gold inflation on console.

Well what I meant is that in programming the concept of something being implemented can seem simple but the actual implementation is quite complicated. Lots of stuff the player never sees.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA