Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fishing bait and bubble....

BerryJustice
BerryJustice
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone,

I have started to play this game recently after several years, and I have 2 question about the IU.
First of all is how can I select, in the image that I attach, the bait for river, that has 18 units. The point is that I can only use the numbers which are in the right part of the keyboard (where the num lock) for select the bait on the top, down, etc., but I cannot select the river bait anyway, doesn't matter if I press 8, 8+6 or 6: then I select others baits. I am pretty sure that should be one way to be able to select it, but I have not found any bind or something.
Second, I would like to ask how can I disappear the white bubble that there is in the right part of the screen.
I have tried to look for these topics in the forum, but I have not found nothing.

Thanks.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to buy or farm the baits. As of know you only have those 3 on the right side.
    There are some fishing guides you can search for I believe if you need help how to get the bait
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you bring up the bait wheel, the mouse can be used to move the blue / green portion around to highlight the desired bait. I think the gamepad uses the right stick to rotate around.

I have no idea about that bubble. I have never seen that before in either the mouse & keyboard or gamepad UIs.
    PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA