The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Hard Work is Rewarded During the New Zeal of Zenithar In-game Event"

• Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Seraphaile wrote: »
    There is nothing in the event announcement about the Indrik merchant carrying feathers to make Nascent Indriks to convert, I assume the merchant will have them but confirmation would be nice.
    @Seraphaile: Nenulaure is indeed the Indrik Vendor. She'll be at the Belkarth Festival Grounds, offering Nascent Indrik feathers, Luminous Indrik berries, Icebreath Indrik berries, plus the Shimmering Indrik pet and Rimedusk Indrik pet. ;)

@ZOS_Kevin, would it be possible to edit the official announcement to reflect the availability of Indrik feathers? Since they are not mentioned, there has been a great deal of confusion about this - many people are convinced feathers will not be available because they're not listed in the official announcement.

Thank you!

(updated Sept. 3, in case anyone ever reads this)
    Apparently the answer was "no". The announcement was never updated, and still (incorrectly, and confusingly) does not include Indrik feathers.

Hopefully people have figured it out by now.
    Edited by Kelinmiriel on September 3, 2022 2:40PM
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭
    Master Writ Vouchers are not adding up!!!
    I just did about 115 Master Writs (Alchemy and Enchanting) and ended up with only 200 Writ Vouchers. (12 from 48 enchanting Master Writs)
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event is really limited for players who don't have a guild group to play with or don't have a stockpile of master writs to do. I tried pick-pocketing but only got 1 purple box after about 25 attempts. It looks like I'll just be getting the tickets each day if I even bother to do that.
  • calitrumanb14_ESO
    calitrumanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I love events in this game, always look forward to them, wish they had more, but this is my least favorite.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just want to say I love the festival camp in Belkarth. Are there different quests or specialized vendors associated with it, aside from the indrik and recipe ones, or is mostly for flavor?
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow, Indriks are available again?! Time to get busy! 😍
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin I have a question regarding the Soulfire Dragon Illusion pet fragments.

If I have BOTH the Aurelic Quasigriff mount and the Soulfire Dragon Illusion pet, will I need to use tickets for Soulfire Dragon Illusion pet fragments?

To clarify, I used the pet to make the mount, then I made the pet again from fragments that I had already collected. Will there be another collectable that requires the use of the pet or is the mount the last thing?

I have already bought a pet fragment and thought that maybe I just wasted 5 tickets. I have been unable to confirm if I need to buy more pet fragments if I have both the mount and the pet in my collections.

Edit: This thread https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/610071/is-there-an-item-after-the-aurelic-quasigriff-mount seems to have answered my question. It seems that I should collect more pet fragments.
    Edited by Dojohoda on July 2, 2022 3:55PM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭
    I opened a ticket in-game about the Writ Vouchers not counting and there hasn't been a response. When I look in my ticket queue, it doesn't even show up. Kinda frustrating.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love this event, love everything about it. Love the festival grounds, love the rewards, love the discounts. I also love that my procrastination has paid off, I went around and bought almost all the small and medium homes. Thank you for this event, it's the most I've enjoyed one this much in a while.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am not very impressed with this event.

I am in some great guilds, but I am very much a solo player, so I get NO REWARDS beyond the first crafting and daily task (when I run it for my alts). The rest of my time "playing the game" is unaffected. No changes.

Not horrid, but annoying. I can jump in a WB fight, dolmen, etc., but I get nothing extra even though others likely are.

Grouping is harder when you are jumping between alts as well.
    PC
    PS4/PS5