Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

House Dufort Chandelier

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
Does anyone know if this puts out much actual light? I like the design but hate to spend gems if it doesn't really do much besides look interesting.
  • Smoky
    Smoky
    ✭✭✭
    I have one and yes it sheds a decent blue light, hard to give you an exact answer as opinions could differ but I personally love it and think you will too bud
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    I traded mine for the crown gems 😂
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Smoky wrote: »
    I have one and yes it sheds a decent blue light, hard to give you an exact answer as opinions could differ but I personally love it and think you will too bud

Thanks. This is what I needed.
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its sheds alot of light but it Also takes up alot of vertical space. Honestly having buyers remorse over ut
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mascen wrote: »
    Its sheds alot of light but it Also takes up alot of vertical space. Honestly having buyers remorse over ut

That actually sounds perfect for the Psijic Villa, though I'm unsure about the design itself.
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    BretonMage wrote: »

That actually sounds perfect for the Psijic Villa, though I'm unsure about the design itself.

Best way I can describe it is like a more ornate and ostentatious variant of the Solitude steel chandelier with Bretonic styling thats wide enough to fit within the center hole of Strident Springs's second floor. It would be perfect for me if it wasnt so glaringly blue. Overall though its best as a one off centerpiece unless you're willing to shell out for tons of crown crates to get multiples.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Best way I can describe it is like a more ornate and ostentatious variant of the Solitude steel chandelier with Bretonic styling thats wide enough to fit within the center hole of Strident Springs's second floor. It would be perfect for me if it wasnt so glaringly blue. Overall though its best as a one off centerpiece unless you're willing to shell out for tons of crown crates to get multiples.

Thanks for the description, that was very useful!
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it was a warm yellow-orange light (a natural light) I'd buy it, but that blue light doesn't fit the asethetic I'm after.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭

That really did help. Thanks.