The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lost Connection to Server

Rogue_WolfESO
Rogue_WolfESO
✭✭✭✭
ERROR 334 (3:1:1118:0) Lost lobby connection error when attempting to load any one of my 14 characters.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 12, 2022 1:44PM
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game is not playable at all.
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Service Alerts say this issue has been resolved, it has not been resolved for all users as I still can't get logged on
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried to view cinematic at login screen to see what happens, part way through the video I got disconnection and error 303 (6:3:1:1556:2)
    The issue is not with my router or pc, the issue is on the game server side 100%
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Rogue_WolfESO We are not seeing any abnormalities on our side at this time. Please submit a ticket and we'll have someone assist. We'll also pass your feedback on to our teams right now to see if there is anything else that could be causing the issue. Thanks.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Kevin, thnks for your response! I am trying to do so now, and for some reason the system won't accept my password. Need a few more minutes for reset
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The time out is occurring during requesting character load, this issue goes back to 2015 on this forum without any resolution. I am trying repair through stream launcher at this time
  • LeBrenn
    LeBrenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's not the only one.
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    LeBrenn wrote: »
    He's not the only one.

I am both saddened and relieved by this comment 😆 😥
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Kevin, are you sure there are no issues on your end? The web page help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/incident?fresh is taking an abnormally long time to load (over 5 min) with intermittent connection spikes showing on task performance manager. All other sites load instantly. The internet icon spins constantly as something is not loading. All I can see after minutes of waiting is the high isle buy now banner. Maybe the ad is causing the issue somehow
    Edited by Rogue_WolfESO on July 6, 2022 1:36AM
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am now online, I don't know if anything was fixed or what, but I'm on...thanks 😊 hope it lasts
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lost connection in game, issue has returned with losing lobby connection on character load.
  • honestaly
    honestaly
    Rogue_WolfESO is not the only one... I've had at least three 334 lost connection to lobby errors since the server came up
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just did quick daily casual ticket - writ - endeavor at pceu no problems. I did have 1s queue at login. Might help if you mentioned the platform / region if you are having problem.
  • honestaly
    honestaly
    Each time I change toons it's a 50/50 that I'll lose my lobby connection
  • Dino_2d
    Dino_2d
    Soul Shriven
    Lost lobby connection or get disconnected from the server with some insane lag spikes after todays patch on PCNA too
    Edited by Dino_2d on July 6, 2022 7:37PM
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Platform is PC NA
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Rogue_WolfESO

Have you been able to start a ticket yet?

If so, what is your current ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Rogue_WolfESO

Have you been able to start a ticket yet?

If so, what is your current ticket number?

Hi Bill, thanks for your reply. The game is working normally over the last few days, I feel the issue is resolved now.
    I was not able to get into the ticket system
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update and letting us know the game is working normally now. At this point we are going to close thread from further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.