The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did you try ganking on other classes than NB?

divnyi
divnyi
✭✭✭✭✭
6-7 medium pieces and vamp make you sneaky enough to roll gank on other characters than NB.
Ofc you won't have such an easy way out of combat as cloak, but you can run out with swift traits or use pot once.

https://youtu.be/OyVZZUNsqP4

Which classes did you try to turn into gankers?
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best ganker I ever had (I'm not a good ganker mind you,) was a bow stamsorc. Bout a patch and a half ago, when crystal weapon and imbued weapon stacked. The vampire damage toggle provided more damage back then, and the cyrodiil health stealth pots (still hate the change they made to these,) were very handy. Also pretty easy to sprint for 4 seconds on a stamsorc.

I was a khajiit, using the shadow mundus, and... God, I might've been using Leviathan and hundings and slimecraw. Don't judge me. I could 1-shot (1 gcd,) for 20 to 25k on average... Which was enough to kill some folks outright and certainly enough to kill anyone already fighting someone else.

Terribly squishy and not great sustain... I only managed one memorable X on him... Up at bruma, a group of like 4 or 5 of my friends who were on a different color. Get rekt boyz lol
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    Best ganker I ever had (I'm not a good ganker mind you,) was a bow stamsorc. Bout a patch and a half ago, when crystal weapon and imbued weapon stacked. The vampire damage toggle provided more damage back then, and the cyrodiil health stealth pots (still hate the change they made to these,) were very handy. Also pretty easy to sprint for 4 seconds on a stamsorc.

Can still stack with snipe and spammable, getting 5 spammable damages in 2 gcd: crystal, snipe, la+spammable, la+spammable.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yea I know. Plus, pro tip, if you're using overload for those light attacks you don't have to use a bow to do it from range. Somethin funny about crouching on top of a RSS tower clutching, of all things, a 2h BATTLEAXE, and one shotting someone from 28 meters. And you use silver shards instead of snipe.

Good topic I hope some other people answer.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/ZZSafywSwTg

Actually lol I'm a plarbomber now :D
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can gank and bomb on any class. You just have to build correctly have have realistic expectations.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr