The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Saint Pelin Deck TIERLIST by current Rank 1 NA

PinkApple
PinkApple
✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag_5dJOGkzc&ab_channel=PinkAppleYT

Hey everyone, I just released my third tierlist video, this time going over the Saint Pelin cards! The next rank 1 tierlist is going to be the duke of crows and should be coming out in the next few days.

Let me know what you think of the rankings, and I hope this helps some of you on your ranked climbs :)
@PinkApple on NA servers Finished #1 NA Season 1 Finished #1 NA+EU Season 2 -- Check out my Tales of Tribute youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/PinkAppleYT
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion, Siege Weapon Volley is a rank under Armory. If we go with the usual assumption that these cards are being purchased on curve, though Siege Weapon Volley does pack a wallop for 4 gold, the player really needs to have other St. Pellin cards to make it good. And at the early stage of the game, the other red card will likely be Fortify which should probably be removed from the deck ASAP in most games. When the combo is with Fortify, then that basically means you are getting 5 power and 2 gold for two cards. That gold part is important for the vital early game development, and it is sort of lacking.

In mid to late game when additional cards have been able to be picked up, Siege Weapon Volley definitely get's a lot better, but the player still needs those cards to show up and still needs to have the deck manipulation available to make sure tha the combo isn't being missed.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • PinkApple
    PinkApple
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion, Siege Weapon Volley is a rank under Armory. If we go with the usual assumption that these cards are being purchased on curve, though Siege Weapon Volley does pack a wallop for 4 gold, the player really needs to have other St. Pellin cards to make it good. And at the early stage of the game, the other red card will likely be Fortify which should probably be removed from the deck ASAP in most games. When the combo is with Fortify, then that basically means you are getting 5 power and 2 gold for two cards. That gold part is important for the vital early game development, and it is sort of lacking.

In mid to late game when additional cards have been able to be picked up, Siege Weapon Volley definitely get's a lot better, but the player still needs those cards to show up and still needs to have the deck manipulation available to make sure tha the combo isn't being missed.

I would say overall armory is a better card, and siege volley is definitely barely making it into the S tier, if there was more distinctions I would rank it S-

But when it does combo its amazing, and I think siege weapon volley is definitely better than the A tier cards. Its not quite the same level as armory or rally as they are just so consistently good, but its almost there and personally slots into the bottom of S tier for me!
    @PinkApple on NA servers Finished #1 NA Season 1 Finished #1 NA+EU Season 2 -- Check out my Tales of Tribute youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/PinkAppleYT