The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EP in [US] Dawnbreaker is now DEAD

Lucardes
Lucardes
✭✭✭
Yup you heard it, the moral is gone and it's quite dead EP side. Nothing more say.

EDIT I have officially moved to Wajakakka or whatever it's called and I HIGHLY recommend any who is looking for a 3 way faction that is almost all balanced go there. I have done much research and my choice is based on that research.
Edited by Lucardes on April 29, 2014 6:23PM
Lucefer
#1 Sorcerer in EP Dawnbreaker
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though dawnbreaker had been a dead campaign and alliance point farm for AD for sometime.

Hopefully you all found another campaign to go to.
    Options
  • Kewljag_66_ESO
    Kewljag_66_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We tried to tough it out for EP there but couldn't do it. We moved to BLoodthorn. It is very balanced between DC and EP, DC is the strongest but everyday there is pushes between DC and EP on the map AD is still strong enough to hold there bottom 3 keep but even at times gets all of their homeland back. I would suggest leaving Dawn breaker as it and a few other campaigns shouldn't be open until more people hit 50 and move onto PVP. The word is a lot of people and guilds are pushing to level up first as Cyrodiil is looked at as endgame. so I would guess in 2 to 3 months PVP players will double and the dead campaigns will have people then
    Options
  • maholi
    maholi
    ✭✭✭
    I am sorry to see you guys leave! Honestly, playing against you guys has been a blast!

-Orillie
    Options
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    finaly i had enough of that bug abusing EP empress.......
    Options
  • Suenaga
    Suenaga
    You guys might want to consider Skull Crusher.
    Rhaenys (Sorcerer of Aldmeri Dominion)
    Suenaga (Dragonknight of Aldmeri Dominion)
    Member of The Noore
    Options
  • Lucardes
    Lucardes
    ✭✭✭
    Suenaga wrote: »

How's Skull Crusher?
    Lucefer
    Options
  • NTclaymore
    NTclaymore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im sorry Zuliru. The bug abusing empress still roams Dawnbreaker. And she has contributed quite much to the complete nerf of DK and Vampires. yay.. Us who didnt exploit it can now just Watch as our class gets nerfed to uselessness
    He spoke, the son of Padomay, and nodded his head with the dark brows
    and the imortally anointed hair of the great god
    swept from his divine head, and all Mundus was shaken.
    Options
  • slander36
    slander36
    ✭✭✭
    Your class isn't getting nerfed into uselessness, just put in line with others. And trust me, Dawnbreaker wasn't the only campaign with a DK/Vamp Emperor exploiting bugs. Murder Thumbs on Volendrung is getting hunted down expressly for that reason now that he has lost emperor.
    Options
  • Utherix
    Utherix
    ✭✭✭
    Lucardes wrote: »

How's Skull Crusher?

Skull Crusher has good EP, just need more warriors to join our alliance.
    Options
  • Custos91
    Custos91
    ✭✭✭
    We got a sorc vamp at bloodthorn EU now, destroyed the moral in my guild, 300 pvp people, the thing is, they runned first into her on a guildevent with 3 grps, on friday evening, most of them drunk, it must have been horrible....
    Warden Main apparently... 7 Wardens currently, otherwise a healer of every class.
    Mostly active in No CP PVP on EU, blaming the buffbot meta in pve.
    I want to feel like I am saving somebodies life, not like I am carrying amunition for them...
    Options
  • Vampiresbane
    Vampiresbane
    ✭✭
    These forums need a EU side and a US side b/c the EP on Dawnbreaker EUROPE are very much alive and kicking. I'm fairly sure they're winning most nights.
    Options
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NTclaymore wrote: »
    Im sorry Zuliru. The bug abusing empress still roams Dawnbreaker. And she has contributed quite much to the complete nerf of DK and Vampires. yay.. Us who didnt exploit it can now just Watch as our class gets nerfed to uselessness

DK and vamp are getting buffed actually.
    Options
  • Honfold
    Honfold
    ✭✭✭
    My guild left Dawnbreaker about a week and a half ago. Hope Zenimax finds a solution to fix the "dead" campaigns.
    Options
  • Lucardes
    Lucardes
    ✭✭✭
    I have officially left Dawnbreaker.. done with it. Care less for this round of season.
    Lucefer
    Options
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think PvP will improve significantly over the coming month. My friends and I are waiting till we get vr10 to really start hitting it. I can only assume that there are many more of 5 of the 6 of us are doing that.
    Options
  • Keldien
    Keldien
    Soul Shriven
    That's a pity. You guys were fun.

But, there's nothing fun about having every decent fight, or 1v1, interrupted by two raids worth of people appearing out of nowhere because they saw swords on the map.
    Keldien Devris - Professional Shield Annoyance - Dawnbreaker
    Options
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are we talking EU or USA?

If So... EU is very much alive. WE are in first place and way ahead.
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on April 29, 2014 2:55AM
    Indeed it is so...
    Options
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    These forums need a EU side and a US side b/c the EP on Dawnbreaker EUROPE are very much alive and kicking. I'm fairly sure they're winning most nights.

Yup... but only if I am online. As I have learned... we suck major whenever I decide to go on a "break".
    Indeed it is so...
    Options
  • Keldien
    Keldien
    Soul Shriven
    Are we talking EU or USA?

If So... EU is very much alive. WE are in first place and way ahead.

He's talking about US.

It has been completely controlled by AD since day one. Any time EP or DC take a single keep, they are pounced on by two to three raids of people against their dozen or so.
    Keldien Devris - Professional Shield Annoyance - Dawnbreaker
    Options
  • NekOnOkO
    NekOnOkO
    ✭✭✭
    Yup... but only if I am online. As I have learned... we suck major whenever I decide to go on a "break".

... and nobody even knows who the hell are you.
    Options
  • Lucardes
    Lucardes
    ✭✭✭
    Edited main title also the original post with the following:

"
    EDIT I have officially moved to Wajakakka or whatever it's called and I HIGHLY recommend any who is looking for a 3 way faction that is almost all balanced go there. I have done much research and my choice is based on that research.

"

I highly recommend that campaign for anyone looking for a GOOD campaign that is almost divided evenly to join there, I wish I knew about this earlier but regardless I'm happy now.
    Lucefer
    Options
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    If you're looking for EP, most have swapped over to Wabbajack since they have the numbers & an emperor running a broken build. They pretty much run that campaign so a lot of EP players have jumped ship to Wabbajack.
    Options
  • Shadrail
    Shadrail
    Utherix wrote: »
    Lucardes wrote: »

How's Skull Crusher?

Skull Crusher has good EP, just need more warriors to join our alliance.

Bad...dont go there
    Options
  • dusticusub17_ESO
    If you're looking for EP, most have swapped over to Wabbajack since they have the numbers & an emperor running a broken build. They pretty much run that campaign so a lot of EP players have jumped ship to Wabbajack.

They ruined it more like it. We had a great balance before (slightly lacking on AD, but they made their mark). It's now a complete EP zergfest, and rather boring to have as Home campaign.

Options