The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Totally off Topic

Jaclynn
Jaclynn
✭✭✭
So... I just finished watching Game of Thrones...all 8 seasons...for the very first time. Despite a disappointing ending, and a couple of WAY too LONG battle scenes, I enjoyed it. One thing I found amusing was the length of introductory titles. :D

For example: "Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne, Rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, The Mother of Dragons, The Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, The Unburnt, The Breaker of Chains." (And that's not even all of it.)

Anyway, on this blessed day, I have decided with great zeal, that I too must have a title worthy of my accomplishments.

I am: Lycaria Wolfheart. Champion of Nirn, Breaker of Shackles, Slayer of Dragons, Mistress of Rogues, Lady of Misrule, Knight of the Broken Servers, Spender of Crowns, Player of Cards.

What's your "Title"? B)
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
@Jaclynn
GM "The Rogue's Bounty"
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Steve the Elf.

Nothing more needs to be said.
  • _Zathras_
    _Zathras_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve the Elf.

Nothing more needs to be said.

(Room full of voices in unison)

"Hi, Steve."
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I only have one

W9igfKN.gif
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh nothing big really just a simple "Savior of Nirn" title, which was very humbling to finish in Cyrodiil.
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Angler, in essence a Master of baits.