The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Proposed siege shield change

Breakwell
Breakwell
✭✭✭
Siege shield has a useless morph, everyone uses the one that protects siege engines. Keep that one then make the other function like rapids to go on individual players
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some people actually do use the other morph though.
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• Breakwell
    Breakwell
    ✭✭✭
    No they don’t
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't see people use siege shield at all anymore? With the out-of-control healing everyone just out-heals the damage, even from meatbags.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see people use siege shield at all anymore? With the out-of-control healing everyone just out-heals the damage, even from meatbags.

good groups will still use it, as siege dmg when its stacked still hurts (mostly coldfire/oils though, anything else does feel too weak)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • KiltMaster
    KiltMaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen people use the other morph on a long-ranged siege to make the siege weapons shoot further. Like on top of the hill near sej to hit the d-ring, etc.
    PC/NA
    GM of "Kilts for Sale"
    Ebonheart Pact
    He/Him
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The better organized ball groups will spam these all over the inner keep, and it is extremely effective for them. It's another way they basically delete game mechanics that were theoretically intended to counter their strat, along with Snow Treaders or other mobility buffs deleting two thirds of crowd control mechanics.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Breakwell wrote: »
    No they don’t

They do in Grey host PC NA. They line up their siege to try and kill our small group all the time, and have the long range morph.
    Edited by Hexquisite on June 30, 2022 5:03PM
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~