The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Log In

• Fester82
    Fester82
    ✭✭
    Hamfast wrote: »
    For those that are asking, the game is working, if you can get logged in... my wife has let me know every step she has made while I keep trying to get past the login screen...

I guess the silver lining is my wife is happy...

any advice on how I fix the gloating issue?

hit the mute button on the wife remote?
  • DizzyMac
    DizzyMac
    ✭✭✭
    hmmm.... how many attempts before the system puts a timed log in ban on the account? .. i'm at the point of doing CTRL + V . ENTER (thats PASTE) , and after 200+ attempts i'm wondering if the system will just start automatically throwing bans
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree that it is automatically throwing the notice!
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DizzyMac wrote: »
    hmmm.... how many attempts before the system puts a timed log in ban on the account? .. i'm at the point of doing CTRL + V . ENTER (thats PASTE) , and after 200+ attempts i'm wondering if the system will just start automatically throwing bans

I'd guess it won't matter in this case. If you're getting Error 201, it's instantaneous and likely indicates the login server doesn't even see your user information.

Maybe they need to turn the login server off and on again, @ZOS_Kevin ?
  • Torobravo
    Torobravo
    Same error as others. Cannot login.
  • skrigger
    skrigger
    ✭✭✭
    Now I'm getting Error 101, I've kept trying for the past hour:

uhh89uvu73ns.png

After a last try, I'm online.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got in, good luck all.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, we are aware of the issue. We are working on a fix now to resolve the issue. We will update once we have an update here.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey All, quick update. We just pushed a fix that should resolve the login issues. Please let us know over the next half hour if folks are still running into issues.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • DJ_Virtual
    DJ_Virtual
    ✭✭✭
    I can log in now. It seems to be working. TY
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey All, quick update. We just pushed a fix that should resolve the login issues. Please let us know over the next half hour if folks are still running into issues.

Thank you, but the timing could have been better... it came after my wife was able to log on my account, come over and tell me...

the Gloat meter got to go up a few points.

as for using the wife remote, I have an older model, no remote is available...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the login issues from last week are now resolved, we are going to close this thread from further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.