The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Log In

• Freezbeez
    Freezbeez
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing for me, no problem on the EU server but impossible to connect my accounts on the NA. code 201
  • Alastrine
    Alastrine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Logged in fine with a couple of my accounts earlier this morning.
    Now can't log in on any of them... again... Error 201.... again.....
    With an event about to start and I have the day off work :(

I mean... c'mon ZoS... I'm managing to ignore the fact that news won't load on my launcher window any more (since High Isle) because at least I could still play the game. Now this.
    It's getting more fun to just go binge some 70's tv show than try to play ESO lol.
    Edited by Alastrine on June 30, 2022 1:52PM
  • calitrumanb14_ESO
    calitrumanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Is the game even working? What's going on? Error 201 pops up IMMEDIATELY, doesn't even attempt to connect to a server.
  • skrigger
    skrigger
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here, since last night for me:

hhwe9m5zqmvk.png
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    9gemuvviko7w.png

fun

@ZOS_Kevin

This just started for me. I was able to login 7 hours ago.

Account ganzaeso

Update: I can login to the EU server just fine with a slight que so the issue is not on my end.
    Edited by ganzaeso on June 30, 2022 2:14PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the tag. We are aware of the issue and investigating. If you keep trying to login, you’ll eventually be able to get through. But we are working on resolving this so login is working as intended.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Thretion
    Thretion
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem on EU. Great job! Every event is necessarily a fail. After all, it is very difficult to prepare for the influx of players. Although what I'm talking about, you do not care about the players, judging by the way you communicate with your community. Another grain of sand on the scales to get out of here.
  • babygangzsta
    babygangzsta
    Soul Shriven
    Lol i tried 30 log in attempts so what then magic # to get in ???
  • Fester82
    Fester82
    ✭✭
    Just how many times is eventually? been trying for 10 mins, 8( I was looking foward to this event.
  • babygangzsta
    babygangzsta
    Soul Shriven
    Fingers get tired after a while
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can`t login, error 201 being displayed.
  • Aehallh
    Aehallh
    ✭✭✭
    not so, like 50 times and an error.
  • K9002
    K9002
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got disconnected while leaving Belkarth during the event quest. The game froze for a minute or two, then it booted me to the login screen and I'm getting the generic unexpected error message, no error code.
  • JonnAndCo
    JonnAndCo
    ✭✭✭
    Could someone confirm they have successfully logged in after getting the error this morning. I have tried repeatedly with no success.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    If you keep trying to login, you’ll eventually be able to get through.

While khajiit generally enjoys minigames, this new one feels somewhat poorly conceived, yes?

:smiley:
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    7:4:182:500
  • Aehallh
    Aehallh
    ✭✭✭
    how can you tell if anyone is actually in game? is this bug everyone or random players?
  • ob1ken0bi
    ob1ken0bi
    ✭✭✭
    Error 201 (7:4:182:500)

It seems to only affect my main account, not my alt account... uh...

EDIT: Seems to be intermittent. The login gerbil is crying for help.

I am getting this same error message - 5 tries so far - still cant get online
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    skrigger wrote: »
    Same problem here, since last night for me:

hhwe9m5zqmvk.png

I get this too.
  • Fester82
    Fester82
    ✭✭
    I agree feels like my fingers are starting to cramp from trying to eventually log in

So much for upgraded servers.
    Edited by Fester82 on June 30, 2022 2:27PM
  • Fester82
    Fester82
    ✭✭

While khajiit generally enjoys minigames, this new one feels somewhat poorly conceived, yes?

:smiley:

I do not like this mini game lol
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a blatant lie. I've been trying for 41 minutes now. Or by "you'll eventually be able to get through" do you mean "we'll eventually fix this and then you'll be able to get through"?
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tag. We are aware of the issue and investigating. If you keep trying to login, you’ll eventually be able to get through. But we are working on resolving this so login is working as intended.

Sitting on about 100 attempts. Error 201 each time. I'm going to say this doesn't work for me, Kevin.
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is definitely NOT working as intended.
    Ray
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Instant pop up window when I try to login saying to contact support if the problem continues. Sure.
  • JonnAndCo
    JonnAndCo
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me, no amount of attempts has let me in. Probably be better just to let people know this rather then dangling the carrot in front of us.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I typed in a different password and got the same message, bunch of BS!
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA Error 201
    dozen or so tries

(whatever it is, it's before the password check. Just for giggles, I typed my password wrong on one attempt. Same thing happened.)
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    For those that are asking, the game is working, if you can get logged in... my wife has let me know every step she has made while I keep trying to get past the login screen...

I guess the silver lining is my wife is happy...

any advice on how I fix the gloating issue?
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
This discussion has been closed.