The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scalecaller crown crates

SonOfSoma
SonOfSoma
✭✭✭
Are these crown crates due back anytime soon?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on February 21, 2022 8:42PM
  • RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eventually they'll make it back. Don't know when. But when they do the show case near the beginning of the month, check and see if it shows up there. Other then that, there's no way to really when it will come back.
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Endeavors are ready for it.
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like them to come back. I need to cross that Frostbane Guar off my list.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • LordReaper987
    LordReaper987
    ✭✭
    Yes please, I am waiting for the Dragonfire Wolf. I've wanted it since the day I saw it.
    Would be atleast nice to know if they ever come back, because it would be a bit annoying to wait for it all the time and it just won't come back anyway.
    Make stam great again
  • PinkHawk
    PinkHawk
    Soul Shriven
    I wish they'd come back, I NEED that dragon priest costume 😩
  • Calabez
    Calabez
    Soul Shriven
    Yes please bring em back soon :)
  • Pankster
    Pankster
    Soul Shriven
    No scalecaller crown crates again :(
  • Shaqqun
    Shaqqun
    Soul Shriven
    We have been waiting for this crate for almost 2 years and 4 months. It is regularly discussed in the forum, but it hasn't come yet, I really think there is a serious audience waiting for this crate besides me and my friends, could you give us some information about it? @ZOS_Kevin
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting...
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Axela72
    Axela72
    Shaqqun wrote: »
    We have been waiting for this crate for almost 2 years and 4 months. It is regularly discussed in the forum, but it hasn't come yet, I really think there is a serious audience waiting for this crate besides me and my friends, could you give us some information about it? @ZOS_Kevin

Same. I will never feel complete without getting my dream mount.. the shadow rider radiant mount. Saved over 2.7k gem since last year in pending to get his mount when this crate is back. Look at other popular crate e.g. storm atronach. release over and over again. Why wouldn't they re-release scallecaller even once?
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Axela72 We have passed this feedback along to our internal teams. No update on when these will come back as of right now, but the team is aware.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • terror_incarnate
    It seems like our wait for the Scalecaller Crates will soon be over as they'll be reappearing in the crown store from 14th - 28th July!
    Although I've been very tempted to use them, I'm just glad I saved my Endeavor points! Hopefully I will soon be able to spend them on the mount I've always wanted. This news (however small it may be to some) has put a smile back on my face when I needed it the most! Thank you ZOS and especially to ZOS_Kevin for passing on our feedback. :)<3
  • SonOfSoma
    SonOfSoma
    ✭✭✭
    At last...
    I'm so happy now. The wait is finally over.
    Thank you ZOS x