The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Ideas on body accessories?

Malyore
Malyore
✭✭✭✭
Just curious how y'all feel on the idea of accessories for the body/armor and not just the face. I think the sapiarch chest piece has like a scroll and a book attached to the hip, clever alchemist has vials, dragonguard has medals, etc etc. I personally would love to add some of those details onto other armor styles and such. But I'm also always a sucker for character customization haha
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Functionally relevant armour accessories like codpieces? Yes of course! Funny random furry dice junk glued to armour? Meh.
    Options
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit Tailz for non Kitty People.
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tail turf we had during Morrowind PTS
    U7umaUPh.jpg
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Kurague
    Kurague
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see accesories for Face, head, neck back and waist individually. It would open up a new world of posibilities...Both for ZMO to make money, and for us to spend money, cause y'all know it comes down to this.
    Options
  • Sjestenka
    Sjestenka
    ✭✭✭
    Nail polish, super important. And some cosmetic bags, pouches, pockets.. Potion belt, yes, yes
    Options
  • Dragonlord573
    Dragonlord573
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tail rings for Argonians and Khajiits would be awesome
    Options
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    😏
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6WfSIaE.jpg
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options