The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

"Tales of Tribute Master" achievement bug

FlukeTU
FlukeTU
✭✭
I got "Tales of Tribute Master" achievement but I still don't have "Card Connoisseur" achievement.

PS : I already summit ticket

77bvq9n4qrii.jpg
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    from what ive heard i dont know if its possible to get card connoisseur right now because one of the pelin card upgrades is not obtainable (and is a sidegrade/downgrade of the card its supposed to be upgrading)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • FlukeTU
    FlukeTU
    ✭✭
    from what ive heard i dont know if its possible to get card connoisseur right now because one of the pelin card upgrades is not obtainable (and is a sidegrade/downgrade of the card its supposed to be upgrading)

Thanks you for information.
    Options