The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cards and patrons are not being highlighted when they are available

alternatelder
alternatelder
✭✭✭✭✭
Almost all plays today, cards or patrons that are available to select will not be highlighted until I hover over them. Not sure if the hotfix messed with it, but it wasn't happening to me before then.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive only noticed this issue happen when a hunding deck card is used, after the choice is made it seems to reset the highlights

the npc matches ive played without the hunding deck have not had this issue
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a bug. If you open and close the Treasury patron, everything you can use will be highlighted again.
  • Spawniaq
    Spawniaq
    ✭✭✭
    That happens when someone comes with the green pack
    Ps4 / Eu
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spawniaq wrote: »
    That happens when someone comes with the green pack

Someone else mentioned the same, I played a couple more with that pack and it indeed seems the cause.
    Edited by alternatelder on June 28, 2022 9:49PM