The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New hairstyles

Yuffie91
Yuffie91
✭✭✭✭✭
Give us some new hairstyles please. We've had the same ones in crown store for aaaages..
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 21, 2022 2:51AM
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please. I just want to be as cool as this Khajiit:

sad-life-cat.gif
    Edited by Cadbury on June 20, 2022 10:16AM
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • LeBrenn
    LeBrenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, why have it and not sell it?

40pj9sn2mk2l.png
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that one too! Don't be so damn stingy with those hairstyles ZOS, this is another long haired style not available to players yet.

Instead of having three variants of that dreadful standing wave fauxhawk in different colours, please add these regular realistic hairstyles people are waiting for!

At the very least, don't add those new styles to NPC's before players have the option to get it too. It is probably not meant in such a way, but it comes across as really thoughtless.
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Commander's hair in the Isobel companion quest is very, very cute. I want it for one of my girls.
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Instead of having three variants of that dreadful standing wave fauxhawk in different colours, please add these regular realistic hairstyles people are waiting for!

Or 4 more variants of the obnoxiously bright poofs, the long flip side buzz, the werewolf mullet and ridiculous ZZ top tier beards.

Like seriously ZOS needs to go to a barbershop chain and flip through their catalogue.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mascen wrote: »
    Like seriously ZOS needs to go to a barbershop chain and flip through their catalogue.

I'd prefer something more historical, though ;)

It would be really nice to have more hairstyles that look culture-specific (while not locking them for a single race, of course). There are already some, yes, but there could be many more. Think of how specific the hairstyles looked in ancient Japan or ancient China, or in medieval Scandinavia, for example.

@Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Hvíthákarl
    Hvíthákarl
    ✭✭✭
    I think the Commander's hair in the Isobel companion quest is very, very cute. I want it for one of my girls.

In fact, that hairstyle already exists and is available to players... but locked to masculine avatars.
    They should remove the gender lock on *everything*, it'd be a win win since it wouldn't take much effort for them to do so, and players would get a *** ton of new amazing options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »

I'd prefer something more historical, though ;)

It would be really nice to have more hairstyles that look culture-specific (while not locking them for a single race, of course). There are already some, yes, but there could be many more. Think of how specific the hairstyles looked in ancient Japan or ancient China, or in medieval Scandinavia, for example.

I want Yanni's hair from a few decades back.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or 4 more variants of the obnoxiously bright poofs, the long flip side buzz, the werewolf mullet and ridiculous ZZ top tier beards.

Oh I think the beards we do have are fine, that long beard looks great on my old wizard character. The werewolf mullet isn't my thing either, but it can definitely look good on some chars.

I only heavily dislike those standing wave and magenta rainbow types of hairstyles as they feel horribly out of place to me, yes even despite the adoring fan meme. Though I don't mind those styles existing, as long as they add some more normal styles at a faster rate than one a year (if we're lucky).
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    and give us.....Wizard Beards!!!
    Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In fact, that hairstyle already exists and is available to players... but locked to masculine avatars.
    They should remove the gender lock on *everything*, it'd be a win win since it wouldn't take much effort for them to do so, and players would get a *** ton of new amazing options

Well dang, Come on ZOS! That is ridiculous that you can put it on your female NPC but I can't put it on one of my girls.
  • kloverleaf
    kloverleaf
    ✭✭
    Yes, please. It would also be nice to have more hair colors, and skin colors for all the characters :)
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And please make all accessories available to all races. I want the Khajiit flowers especially.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want this hair for males and females, both

38181052792_a5be65968c_o.png

• Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dislike having to use an appearance change token to change my hair color. An in-game barber shop would be lovely but unlikely as it would adversely affect sales of the tokens. Still, one can dream.
    Campos de oro
  • Fea675
    Fea675
    ✭✭
    More hair colours for each race would also be nice. I wanted my Altmer main to have long flowing hair of a rich honey colour, but no. Now it's kinda reddish-dust coloured. :(
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love a new hairstyle that is a quite specific combo of two existing ones. I really like the ponytail from 'Maximum Ponytail' but the front around the face is too severe. Perfect would be the softer front of the 'Sideswept Bun' but with the maximum ponytail in back instead of the bun. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • prettypony
    prettypony
    ✭✭✭
    yes!! yes!! take all my money!
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I saw an NPC earlier this week who had a nice faded buzz cut, wouldn't mind have more masculine hair styles like that.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    I THINK THIS IS A MUST......MEOW