The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mac 2.8 GHZ i5 core, 16GB DDR3, ATI radeon HD 5750 1024 MB Crashes in Cyrodill when running into PVP

Jens_Tillemanb16_ESO
When i'm in cyrodill i don't have any problems... but when i'm in a pvp group running towards a large group of players I mostly crash which is VERY annoying... anyone that can bring me a solution for this ?
  • Yshaar
    Yshaar
    ✭✭✭
    read some other threads here, fellow mac gamer. :)

Probably most (if not all) crashes will be fixed with todays patch! Hurray!
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    When i'm in cyrodill i don't have any problems... but when i'm in a pvp group running towards a large group of players I mostly crash which is VERY annoying... anyone that can bring me a solution for this ?
    There is a memory issue with the Mac client which is more frequent on Cyrodiil.

There are also other issues with lag in PvP and especially when grouped which sounds like your problem and needs fixing at their end.
  • Jens_Tillemanb16_ESO
    Thanks for the fast responds guys, makes me look at the game at another angle.. Normal i don't read forums but... it seems like i have to do it a little more often.. Lets just hope for a fix :-) altho thanks.

sorry for my english its not my native lang.

• Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the fast responds guys, makes me look at the game at another angle.. Normal i don't read forums but... it seems like i have to do it a little more often.. Lets just hope for a fix :-) altho thanks.

sorry for my english its not my native lang.
    You can try to reduce graphics settings especially Texture Quality to Low may help at least to extend time between crashes and there will be some fixes incoming in the future that will hopefully help the core issue.

Being in large groups is itself the cause of quite some problems currently also which is a separate server issue it seems.
    Edited by Moonraker on May 1, 2014 3:18PM