The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Transferring?

MadEmperorMike
Hi there!
I just wanted to try my luck here but I've been playing ESO since June of 2015. I have achieved many things on this game and frankly I love it. I wanted to know if I would be able to transfer my progress from the Xbox server to the PC server? I've sunk alot of time and money into it, starting over just isn't an option, especially now with money so tight. This game has made a big difference in my life, helped me through medical battles and dark times like cancer and the pandemic just to name a few. As I face leaving console behind, I really want to keep this game alive for me by transfering to PC. Is there any way, any way at all that this can be achieved?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 27, 2022 11:53PM
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nein
  • carlos424
    carlos424
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there!
    I just wanted to try my luck here but I've been playing ESO since June of 2015. I have achieved many things on this game and frankly I love it. I wanted to know if I would be able to transfer my progress from the Xbox server to the PC server? I've sunk alot of time and money into it, starting over just isn't an option, especially now with money so tight. This game has made a big difference in my life, helped me through medical battles and dark times like cancer and the pandemic just to name a few. As I face leaving console behind, I really want to keep this game alive for me by transfering to PC. Is there any way, any way at all that this can be achieved?

Unfortunately not. But I did the same thing, and it was actually fun to start from scratch. It’s much easier the second time around.
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    I went from Xbox to PlayStation, hate that I had stuff that I can’t get again but already built a nice setup on my ps account
  • Reaver999
    Reaver999
    ✭✭✭
    I left my almost cp 2000 xbox account and started from scratch on PC. It sucks at first, but the increased population is way better...I still miss my Xbox account tho...
  • MadEmperorMike
    Reaver999 wrote: »
    I left my almost cp 2000 xbox account and started from scratch on PC. It sucks at first, but the increased population is way better...I still miss my Xbox account tho...

After achieving "emperor" on xbox, I'm afraid I just can't do it again.
  • SgtWinnie
    SgtWinnie
    ✭✭✭
    If you need gear to get setup Mike just mail me in game with what you need. @sgtwinnie

It sucks you can't transfer over though mate.

Good hunting!
  • KalevaLaine
    KalevaLaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I switched systems too. 15-20 on ps4 with almost all achievements and clears, now after 2 years on pc I reached much more.

Sure, it was hard in the beginning, but it is okay. But a transfer would be nice.
    Edited by KalevaLaine on June 21, 2022 6:17AM
    i TurNeD inTo A mARtian 👽 // PC EU seit 2020 (3302CP) // PS EU von 2015-2020 (1250CP)
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, same thing here, I started playing back in 2017 on PS4, didn't have a gaming rig back then, now I have a gaming rig but I'm too invested with my ESO console account, 18 fully leveled toons, master crafter, 8 homes fully decked out, one house has all the mundus stones/crafting tables, not to mention all the completed achievements I've made, plus all the gold gear and my sticker book is roughly 70% complete.

A spaceship will land in my back yard, take me away to their home world so I can be their supreme leader will happen, before they'll allow console to PC transfers....but I'm still waiting
    Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this is a duplicate discussion, the thread will now be closed.

It is not possible for Customer Support, to transfer characters, gear, gold, crowns or items, between different accounts, servers, or platforms. Please see the FAQ below for further details.

Can I transfer my ESO account and characters between different platforms or servers?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.