The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

enuff with ball grps

Rlacoste
Rlacoste
✭✭✭
being 12vs1ed routinely is not fun. [snip] Lag is real, for some of you with 5000$ PCs and 150$ internet packages have the leg up on that soul player you keep 12vs 1ing. ZOS should be ashamed of themselves creating this type of toxic environment., Dark Convergence set lags us out, CC immunity isn't a thing, CC break does NOT work 80% of the time. ZOS WE ARE TIRED OF IT! How about you stop sharing heals in groups like you did to those poor souls who solo play.

[edited for baiting]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 24, 2022 10:17AM
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ball groups typically don't waste their time 12v1, unless that one player is taking resources to lockup...you're fair game.
  • Cuddlypuff
    Cuddlypuff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah solo damage is just not enough unless the group is pug tier. In a nutshell, the current method is to just play a 2 man ball group better than they can play a 12 man one. There are some changes in this patch that allow you to consistently duo bomb at least 4-6 members of mid tier ball groups, especially when they try to dogpile you 12v2. I just wish that ZOS could up the damage of their zerg buster sets/skills even more so that solos can do it too.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    Ball groups typically don't waste their time 12v1, unless that one player is taking resources to lockup...you're fair game.

8i4o66hi4mlv.png

This one has been Mass Chased way too much for that to be the situation.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

8i4o66hi4mlv.png

I meant your fair game if you're inside a keep bouncing around a tower, flagn from inside, taking resource, trying to keep us from mounting, or anything that has to do with map play. Outside of that stuff we wouldn't bother to dismount for a solo enemy, or even a few doing their on thing. Kinda silly and waste of time imo, sorry if that happens to you.

Zergs and other ball groups is the fun stuff
    Edited by Wolfpaw on June 24, 2022 7:20PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

8i4o66hi4mlv.png

I meant your fair game if you're inside a keep bouncing around a tower, flagn from inside, taking resource, trying to keep us from mounting, or anything that has to do with map play. Outside of that stuff we wouldn't bother to dismount for a solo enemy, or even a few doing their on thing. Kinda silly and waste of time imo, sorry if that happens to you.

Zergs and other ball groups is the fun stuff

Thank you for explaining this phenomenon.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just delete snow treaders so they can be snared/rooted inside meatbags and negates and problem fixes itself.

All talk about crosshealing while avoiding the elephant in the room.

Without snow treaders they wouldnt have a perfect/nonstop uptime on snare/root immunity (atleast not all at the same time and specially not in lag).
    EU | PC
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The advantages of stacking more players and more HOTs has gotten out of control. I am now seeing situations where there are 3 groups of 12 stacked together making that 12 man group limit meaningless. Makes you wonder if anyone in the faction is not part of the ball group. Or is it now a ball zerg?
    Edited by TechMaybeHic on June 26, 2022 2:26PM
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    say something critical about ball groups, and you will be insta edited for baiting/bashing.

It seems ZOS interested in ball groups.
  • sunshineflame
    sunshineflame
    ✭✭✭
    It's a game. People can play what they want. If you aren't having fun then it is up to you to change, not to complain that others are having more fun than you.
  • DaisyRay
    DaisyRay
    ✭✭✭
    I usually don't mind ball groups because they all do the same 123 step so easy to navigate around them sometimes. It's also funny chasing them around hoping to be the one to wipe them out, sometimes you get it and sometimes you don't. They also provide a really big dtick if you win. Just yesterday, CB took our keep but then immediately left without fixing anything and we were able to beat the randos and take it back. I thought that was hilarious.

My only problem is the lag and when people use ball groups to take the whole map. How boring is that? Other than that, ball groups aren't that bad. Mildly annoying at best.
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ DaisyRay ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑