The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game Clips Including Guild Chat Voices - Series X

CaperGuy
CaperGuy
✭✭✭
Hi all,

I have an Xbox Series X and noticed since I bought it that now my captured game clips have guild chat voices in addition to the game combat sounds (other people's voices only, not mine). Is there a way to change it so that guild chat is not included in my clips? I don't want to have to mute the whole game / add music to my clips, and I'd rather not have people's personal thoughts in them. I also don't want to leave my gc1 during PvP if I don't have to.
Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if this is just going to be a permanent ‘feature’ ? On the plus side it has made me learn to silence the game sound in my YouTube videos and add music, sound effects or voiceovers but if I want the game sounds, If guild chat was busy that day then I can’t do that unless I leave the chat.

I don’t suppose anyone has found another workaround? I’d prefer not to use Xbox party chat if I can help it.
    Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)