Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FPS in Newer Trials - vDSR - vRG

eovogtb16_ESO
eovogtb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
If you spend more than a few pulls on any boss in any of the new trials FPS tanks in half. We have many instances where you go into a trial and everything is fine until you wipe on bosses for practice fps will go from example 144 - ~20 fps, then you have to leave the instance and come back to get your frames back.

This issue has persisted since before the multi-threaded rendering update and after and has never really gotten any better. As someone who loves the dungeons and trials that this game has to offer, I would love to see something like this looked into, or at least acknowledged as an issue, before releasing more content in the future... It really sucks having to PTE every half hour or hour to refresh frames, and it doesn't seem to matter how great or bad your system specs are its still an issue with everybody.
Edited by eovogtb16_ESO on June 27, 2022 9:34AM
  • tomfant
    tomfant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since U34 dropped, I have issues with freezes during trails (on top of FPS issues introduced already in U33), so the game needs to killed via task manager. The Reef Guardian boss in DSR is particularly prone to it. Freezes happened also in SS at the iceboss, maybe something related to lightnung effects? Never had this before.
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    I've never had this problem, well only on the stage before last on dragon star arena that vampire boss the fps drops just on that stage other than that all trials are fine for me
    PC|EU
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

"If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present." Lao Tzu

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde