The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Race Against Time and Ring of the Wild Hunt - do they stack?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello!

Do they?

Tankz,

Z6
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 27, 2022 2:29AM
  • Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
    "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ring is a unique buff only to itself, Major Expedition is a different buff entirely. There is a speed cap, I'm not sure what that is though.
  • Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ring is a unique buff only to itself, Major Expedition is a different buff entirely. There is a speed cap, I'm not sure what that is though.

200%.
    "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Base speed is 100 percent. Cap is 200 percent.

Wild hunt out of combat + race against time is 45 + 30 so 175 percent speed.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post