The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Q2 In-Game Events 2022 (April Through June)

• RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    abakzn wrote: »
    What is the mount upgrade system?

They just mean the fragments you get from the event tickets that upgrade the pet into the mount.
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is what I was talking about ..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nExpQKmsjQ
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zeal of Zenithar can't come soon enough... I can't hold all these writs :'(
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any update on this event? Its June
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they will wait until High Life is released on console to begin the event.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be my guess.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    A little more time, all. We'll have some info to share soon!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • nankeenheron
    nankeenheron
    ✭✭
    The Belkath Festival Grounds appeared this morning, so something is afoot.
  • lazarusrevives
    Just double checked the calendar and technically it could be next Thursday the 30th, and still be "in June". I know this job isn't easy. Thanks for what yall are doing!

One random thought @ZOS_Kevin (since you seem to be on this thread). Is it possible to add text to the volcanic vents??? Like "Northern Volcanic Vent, Southern Volcanic Vent....etc" or maybe something more fun and lore specific like the dolmens have. It is kinda confusing when people ask in zone for help. You can check the map yes....but, it would be nice to have more specific names.

Thanks
    It's green so it's nature! XD
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible to add text to the volcanic vents??? Like "Northern Volcanic Vent, Southern Volcanic Vent....etc" or maybe something more fun and lore specific like the dolmens have. It is kinda confusing when people ask in zone for help. You can check the map yes....but, it would be nice to have more specific names.

Thanks

PC players have received the updated names already:

High Isle Vents (clockwise from Gonfalon Bay):
    • Sapphire Point Volcanic Vent
    • Navire Volcanic Vent
    • Garick's Rise Volcanic Vent
    • Feywatch Isle Volcanic Vent

Amenos Vents (clockwise from Ghost Haven Bay Public Dungeon):
    • Haunted Coast Volcanic Vent
    • Serpents Hollow Volcanic Vent
    • Flooded Coast Volcanic Vent
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • viphhase
    viphhase
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Any information on the Zeals of Zenithar? And is it true that Master Writs will now HAVE a daily limit? If so why has this been done?
    - The creator of the concept for the Aetherial Well, yet to be acknowledged by ZOS- Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe s...