Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Experience Saltatio Mortis' Stunning High Isle Themed Music Video

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All! To celebrate the High Isle Chapter, we’ve teamed up with the German medieval metal group, Saltatio Mortis, to produce a new music video, Pray to the Hunter. 🤘 Check out the new single, available now. For more information on this project, check out our community post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIdHdw_8yJk
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on June 20, 2022 6:51PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This whole time I thought there weren’t any children in ESO. 👀
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, only three days left and I will finally have the great pleasure seeing this really wonderful band live in concert again at a medieval festival. :)

The last time was in 2019, before Covid-19 hit the world and it has been just too long, too very long.

I am SO looking forward to this concert (and of course the whole festival), and I would be really thrilled if they'd play this great song as well.

Three days left...

Edited by Myrnhiel on June 15, 2022 10:57PM
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    i-like-borat.gif
  • ValarMorghulis1896
    ValarMorghulis1896
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Saw them first at Wacken open air five years ago. "Awesome" from me!
    "It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living." Terry Pratchett
    “I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" Death thought about it. "CATS", he said eventually. "CATS ARE NICE.” Terry Pratchett
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saw them first at Wacken open air five years ago. "Awesome" from me!

Mera Luna 14 years ago :D

uff... edit: bei der zahl verschätzt ^^
    Edited by tim77 on June 16, 2022 4:02PM
  • Sjestenka
    Sjestenka
    ✭✭✭
    I mean, i like the costumes and everything, but why every cgi or live action in this case ESO video focuses on combat scenes. Tension and drama and stuff can be achieved by other means, too. Like terror of expecting a war slash slaughter? I wouldnt know though
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had an absolutely awesome weekend at the medieval festival in Berlin and what can I say: the concert was absolutely brilliant.

They DID play "Pray To The Hunter", and it was just... intense. Everybody was joining in with the chorus and it was vibrating through the whole body into the ground.
    You really could "feel" it.

This song was one of the highlights of the whole concert.

I don't know how well known Saltatio Mortis are outside the German speaking countries, but if you ever get the chance to see this band live in concert: take it!

It is totally worth it. They really rock the stage.
    Edited by Myrnhiel on June 24, 2022 3:47PM