The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wails of Tribute

Sly80
Sly80
✭✭✭
After many delves and volcanic vents, I finally have all the Hunding fragments. I have all the decks but Hunding and Orgnum, all the Orgnum fragments but Nhorhim and the Author, and I'm at Master rank. But Nhorhim still refuses to play me. What have I missed? Is there some obscure card upgrade I need (I've solved every card clue I've found)?
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just to confirm—did you double click the Hunding fragments after unlocking all 5 to actually unlock the deck?

Not sure if Nhorhim needs you to already have the 7 other decks or not, but if you're Master Rank and have 7 decks, I'm not sure what else it could be.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Sly80
    Sly80
    ✭✭✭
    Just to confirm—did you double click the Hunding fragments after unlocking all 5 to actually unlock the deck?

No, I didn't. I had absolutely no idea I had to, any more than I thought I needed to hop on one leg while whistling Dixie :/

Anyway, I have now double-clicked; I now possess the Hundings deck; and you have my eternal gratitude.