Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

question about what comes with a sub

Svann
Svann
✭✭✭
I read that you get everything included if you sub. "including full access to all DLC game packs in the Crown Store". But after restarting my sub its trying to sell me High Isles and wont let me create a warden or necromancer. Am I misunderstanding what comes with a sub, or am I glitched, or is it one of those things where it takes a day to go through?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 23, 2022 8:11PM
  • Svann
    Svann
    ✭✭✭
    I just read High Isles isnt included, but I still cant choose warden or necromancer and it seems lie I should.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your thinking used to be correct - ESO+ included all downloadable content (DLC). Then the game decided to call the bigger DLC 'Chapters' instead of DLC and charge separately for them. As a long term ESO+ player, I considered that a significant breach of trust at the time and still do.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will ger access to high isle in a year from now, when next chapter is released and high isle is considered a dlc.

You can buy the warden and necromancer in the crown store.

Eso+: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26345/~/what-are-the-benefits-of-eso-plus-membership?
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After Vvardenfell and Northern Elsweyr had been out for a whilr, two things happened:
    1. They were made into DLC instead of "Chapters", so they're now included in ESO+
    2. The Class upgrades they originally came with, Warden and Necromancer, were made into separate purchases

High Isle is brand new, so it's a Chapter, and not DLC.

Spending your ESO+ Crowns on one or two new classes is a long-term investment that you'll probably get your worth out of, especially if you like having alts.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this is a duplicate discussion, we are going to close the thread. The original thread can be found linked below.

eso plus but not getting all classes
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.