Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4/PS5 Meltdown in Stormhaven

Four_Fingers
Four_Fingers
✭✭✭✭✭
At Titanclaw boss so bad 5fps and the sky turns all white.
Zos I think you need to spin up a few more server blades for this area.

edit - It is so bad I am having trouble moving out of the area.
Edited by Four_Fingers on June 22, 2022 5:33PM
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Could you please have tech look at PS4/PS5 Stormhaven at Titanclaw WB?
    Even with that many doing the boss something isn't right, 10 times worse than PvP.
    Wasn't even this bad on day one, and never has before.
    Edited by Four_Fingers on June 22, 2022 6:18PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Four_Fingers Thanks for the feedback. We do want to note that since this is an area for lead farming, you will encounter some dips there due to many players trying to lead farming in that area. However, we have passed this on to the team. They are aware of the issue and will continue to monitor.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 in general is struggling with lag and frame rate dips worse than ever before, but yes the busy areas like that are even worse.
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @ZOS_Kevin.
    This is worst I have seen it, wish the lead could be spread to all Stormhaven WB.
    Our platform just can't handle 30 or 40 people spamming AOE in one spot.
  • ob1ken0bi
    ob1ken0bi
    ✭✭✭
    It’s like playing in slo motion
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS5 locked up just observing the firework spectacle from afar. Tens, dozens of people camped on one tight spot with all their combat pets out, spamming AoEs and ultis even when the boss isn't up. Next gen consoles can't handle this, fearful for how it looks on past gen.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All world bosses, fixed
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    ob1ken0bi wrote: »
    It’s like playing in slo motion

Slo-Mo, some times literally No-Mo. <.<
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little better this morning, players trying to form 12 man groups and take turns because of the 12 highest dps only getting loot restriction.
    But it is like pulling teeth. :D
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @Four_Fingers Thanks for the feedback. We do want to note that since this is an area for lead farming, you will encounter some dips there due to many players trying to lead farming in that area. However, we have passed this on to the team. They are aware of the issue and will continue to monitor.

I think with this and the Murkmire lead - it's a learning opportunity to provide at least 2 sources for every mythic lead. Telling everyone at a single world boss that they should "expect to experience frame dips" is not the kind of QA we expect from an AAA game studio.
    Edited by vivisectvib16_ESO on June 23, 2022 2:22PM
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    People taking turns would make it go faster but so many people don’t wanna listen.a group of 15 and rotate out the ones who get the lead
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a GM in Murkmire.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's basically how I feel in Cyrodiil on PC-NA. It quickly devolves into a slideshow and a slow one at that.

They need to keep these bottlenecks in mind for next years' leads (lol like they ever will).
  • Thecompton73
    Thecompton73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's basically how I feel in Cyrodiil on PC-NA. It quickly devolves into a slideshow and a slow one at that.

They need to keep these bottlenecks in mind for next years' leads (lol like they ever will).

If you're still having issues with framerate in Cyrodiil on PC-NA after the server update it's most likely something in your setup. I have a mid-range gaming PC with an AMD R5 3600X CPU, 16GB DDR4, and a little ole 4GB RX570 GPU. I run at 1440P with nearly every graphics option maxed and have no issues with framerate even in huge 60v60 battles.
    Keep in mind that OP is on the PS servers that haven't been upgraded yet and thus the issues they are experiencing are likely a server side issue and not a result of the client hardware.
    Edited by Thecompton73 on June 23, 2022 4:24PM