The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ToT Achievement bug

AvengerDan
AvengerDan
✭✭✭
Hi,

I have been completing both ToT dailies each day so far, yes my "Club Contender" achievement has stopped at three whilst my "Seasoned Cardsharp" has continued to seven. This is obviously broken as I have been completing both these alongside one another reaching both the gold rewards for both (which as we know from the rng and op raven can take sometime if unlucky).
I suspect I know the answer but is this something that can be rectified and then adjusted later or am I wasting my time doing the bugged one?
I have also reported this in-game but as I see basic bugs in og dungeons still buggy after years of reporting I wasn't confident it was helping.

Thanks
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Did both dailies each day since release but am still at 4/10 for "Club Contender" while I'm at 8/10 for "Seasoned Cardsharp".
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, don't reply to my ticket and ignore this thread! After 12 days of completing both dailies, I'm at 12/30 for the pve achievement while at 6/30 for the pvp one, meaning that 6 times the completed quest failed to register.

Wouldn't be a big deal if I enjoyed playing a bug-ridden minigame against power-creep players who rushed the main zone quest on day 1 to unlock the extra decks but actually I don't.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another 4 days later, I'm at 8/30 vs. 16/30. Every other completed pvp quest fails to register...

I encourage more players to confirm this bug here. I've seen others complain about it in zone chat so it seems to be a common issue.

Also, I expect the missing points to be awarded retroactively. I'm not going to play this game more often than is absolutely necessary for the achievement.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi @Ufretin. We are aware of the bug from other threads noting a similar issue. The dev team is working on a fix for this. We'll update once we have more information to share. Thanks.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post