The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

High Isle Console Achievements

xosaara137ox
xosaara137ox
✭✭✭
Anyone else on console not seeing the new console achievements?

On Xbox my gamer score is still showing as 5480 instead of the 5660 it should be post High Isle. Am fully patched, and able to play the new content.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hmm, it appears to be 5660 on our end. Are you able to post a screenshot or a cell phone pic?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • xosaara137ox
    xosaara137ox
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, it appears to be 5660 on our end. Are you able to post a screenshot or a cell phone pic?
    Thanks for replying, Gina! I sent in a ticket with a picture, but after about an hour of hard reboots they eventually came through in case anyone else has the issue :smile:
  • RavenCat
    RavenCat
    Soul Shriven
    You're not the only one. Finished The Savior of High Isle & Champion of High Isle achievements on one character and entire High Isle campaign on a second. Have the achievements on Eso. No Xbox achievements have unlocked.
    Have done the repeating like ticket asked, hard reboots, logging out of Xbox account and back in again.
    No unlocks on Xbox. At a loss to what else I can do. Can't be the only ones with the problem :-(

• Barrenjer
    Barrenjer
    ✭✭
    I have the same issue. Champion of High Isle completed in game, but the Xbox achievement failed to unlock.
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭
    Same, however hard restarts seen to fix the issue and yes it's multiple restarts to fix it.
  • xosaara137ox
    xosaara137ox
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear people are missing their achievements! With AwA making them only unlockable once, I thought this might spring issues :/
  • Barrenjer
    Barrenjer
    ✭✭
    To those of you getting achievements to unlock after a hard restart, does it unlock when the Xbox starts up or are you logging into the game?
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is bugged still on Xbox? I finished both savior and champion, savior unlocked but champion, as others posted didn’t.

Due to AWA I can’t unlock it again to correct it. Support is not helpful.

@ZOS_GinaBruno and suggestions or timeline for this to get fixed?
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RavenCat wrote: »
    You're not the only one. Finished The Savior of High Isle & Champion of High Isle achievements on one character and entire High Isle campaign on a second. Have the achievements on Eso. No Xbox achievements have unlocked.
    Have done the repeating like ticket asked, hard reboots, logging out of Xbox account and back in again.
    No unlocks on Xbox. At a loss to what else I can do. Can't be the only ones with the problem :-(

Not only one, considering only 0.28 % unlocked champion but far more unlocked savior, which is required 🤣