The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Filter for traders

ob1ken0bi
ob1ken0bi
✭✭✭
Is it possible to add a filter in a trader so I can search for missing motifs, furnishing plans, recipes, etc?
I know I can look at the really small letters and scroll until I see “unknown” but it’s a strain on the eyes and probably not healthy to stare that long at it as you go through thousands of listings.

I spend so long just looking for ones I don’t have. Would be nice to have a filter to show e ones I have not learned.

I mean in achievements, you can see the ones not completed so assuming it can somehow be done
Just trying to save someone from having eye issues
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% agree this should be a thing in the base game.

You don't say if you're on PC or not, but if you are... Awesome Guild Store add-on would add that functionality

But, it should be available to all.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • ob1ken0bi
    ob1ken0bi
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    100% agree this should be a thing in the base game.

You don't say if you're on PC or not, but if you are... Awesome Guild Store add-on would add that functionality

But, it should be available to all.

I am on PlayStation.
    Should have mentioned that. :)
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don’t know much about database design, but I would think that having fewer results to return would be easier on the game performance-wise than returning all results known or not. Seems like a good option to add, I would use it most times unless I was pricing items in traders to sell myself.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• ShinyBacon
    ShinyBacon
    ✭✭✭
    i would also love a filter like that!
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think Awesome Guild Store gets all the results and just filters out ones that don't match.

I fully agree this should be in the base game. Another QoL feature that has not been addressed.
    PC
    PS4/PS5