The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS: Missing chances for sales!

Xinihp
Xinihp
✭✭✭✭✭
Another crown crate "season" about to pass by. You would have sold a nereid skin for 400 gems IF you had increased the max character limit in the past 4 years. I would have made a new female argonian character specially just for that.

But I refuse to delete any of my max level, max riding characters, and I refuse to buy a whole separate account and abandon all my achievements, unlocks, and purchases.

Is there an ETA on when we can have some more character slots? WoW gave you more than 50 (not that I would EVER go back to WoW)!
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 20, 2022 9:45PM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post