The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon to share Quickslot sub-wheels with alts?

Zath
Zath
✭✭✭
Has anyone created/seen an addon that will allow you to set up your Quickslot wheels once and share with all your alts? My main wheel might be different, but I'd like Emotes, Mementos, etc. to be the same on all my alts. If not, I bet it would be a popular addon... =)
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not sure if it supports that but check out Greymind Quickslot Bar as it got some profiles for quickslots afaik.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zath wrote: »
    Has anyone created/seen an addon that will allow you to set up your Quickslot wheels once and share with all your alts? My main wheel might be different, but I'd like Emotes, Mementos, etc. to be the same on all my alts. If not, I bet it would be a popular addon... =)

I would love that myself. My general account settings one doesn't do that.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Zath
    Zath
    ✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    Im not sure if it supports that but check out Greymind Quickslot Bar as it got some profiles for quickslots afaik.

Greymind Quickslot Bar (GQB) is a great addon that I'd been using until the new wheels were added to the base game. Unfortunately, Ivanwfr doesn't have any plans to add this to GQB anytime soon (see comments on the addon page on esoui).

I'm just trying to use the new base game functionality and thought this would be a great feature. I love the way Votan's Keybinder provides checkboxes so you can chose to "share" a setting with all your alts. Maybe something similar added to the QS wheel setup?
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zath wrote: »
    Baertram wrote: »

Greymind Quickslot Bar (GQB) is a great addon that I'd been using until the new wheels were added to the base game. Unfortunately, Ivanwfr doesn't have any plans to add this to GQB anytime soon (see comments on the addon page on esoui).

I'm just trying to use the new base game functionality and thought this would be a great feature. I love the way Votan's Keybinder provides checkboxes so you can chose to "share" a setting with all your alts. Maybe something similar added to the QS wheel setup?

Sharing settings fully should be in the core game, for things like the quickslot bar. Allow us to say "share globally" and "local override". Or just make the first an on or off option. That would be very helpful and keep most of us from wasting time.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Static Quickslot Profiles, the addon author is currently working on fixes for the old features and support for the new Quickslot wheels.