The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Plentiful Harvest perk inaccurate

jpl7340
jpl7340
✭✭✭
Apparently this has been going on for some time. I saw this thread and wanted to bring this back the forefront of the forums. Apparently the % chance is currently around 30%~ instead of the 50% tooltip. I’ve been experiencing this for some time and it’s quite frustrating. I’d love to have a mod finally comment on this, but I won’t hold my breath 😒

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/566457/plentiful-harvest-passive-does-not-equal-50-tested/p1
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Been that way since its release. I wish they’d fix it or change the CP tooltip.
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I've heard from others, I think somebody just programmed it wrong. With all "levels" of plentiful harvest being off by 1. 10% actually gives 0%, 20% gives 10%, and so on up to the 50% only giving 40%

Should be a pretty easy programming fix, just add 1 to the iteration variable.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just recently did some testing on this and filed a bug report as well. Over 2000 nodes tested showed very close to 40% doubled chance, not 50%. The odds of this happening randomly over a sample size of 2000 would be extremely unlikely.
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad to see I'm not going crazy. I could swear it was well below 50% but could not be sure.
    PC - NA