The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Where can I find Furnishing plan: Redguard end table, tea

Ishtarknows
Ishtarknows
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been looking for this plan for ages, it's a searchable item on guild stores but I've never seen one for sale. When I checked TTC for prices it seems pretty cheap so can't be that hard to find so I googled it and the only thing I found was it was a legerdemain drop.
The furnishing itself is in base game but does it only drop in certain places? Where might be the best place to start?

I'm on Xbox so can't use an add-on to check guild traders etc.

I edited the name. It's End table not side
Edited by Ishtarknows on June 18, 2022 5:51PM
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only "tea" table from Redguards i was able to find is: "Redguard End Table, Tea".
    Are u sure u didnt use wrong name to search for it?
    PC/EU @Arthtur

Toxic Tank for the win :x
    Options
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arthtur wrote: »
    The only "tea" table from Redguards i was able to find is: "Redguard End Table, Tea".
    Are u sure u didnt use wrong name to search for it?

You're right, my bad. I wasn't online when I wrote this and made a mistake with the title. I have the correct item generated from a guild store search, saved in my searches and I've used this to search for it. I definitely haven't seen this item for sale.
    Options