The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP LEVELING! BRING! IT! BACK!

• darthbelanb14_ESO
    darthbelanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. One thing they could do is make the AP the daily part, then have the quest only give XP and gold.
    Options
  • JexTex
    JexTex
    ✭✭
    Mothanos wrote: »
    Many people will not make it to V10 i can tell you that.

With the current state of the game with all its lag and still no EU servers and mass disconnections / infinite loading screens in Cyrodiil and ability lag or even complete lockouts / mass crashes when grouping etc etc etc

oh man this mmo is racing to free to play faster then SWTOR.
    This is no debate if you like pve or pvp this is about being forced to play trough 2 faction campaings i have no interest in but to be on the ball i am forced to quest my brains out to enjoy pvp.

I had alot of fun from 1 to 50 and when the story ended i should have been ready for pvp.
    But i gues Zenimax dint learn how 95% of the other sub based mmo failed ?
    This mmo is way to shallow to be a sub mmo and they will feel it in May and the month after when most of the people had enough of this mmo and hop to the next best thing.

You need to be better then any other mmo on the market to keep people paying and playing and ESO is one big bug and lag infestation where we pay a damn sub to play a beta for them.
    Seen any revieuws lately ? ESO is getting hammered into the ground and i dont even disagree with them.

I payed another month to see if they can turn it around, but if no EU servers and improvements by then its a /cancel sub and wait till it goes free to play.

I havto mostly agree...as much as i want ESO to survive and be the next best thing...they are making decisions that are obv bad for the longevity of the game...yet again a studio has someone making end game decisions that prly doesnt even play mmo's or never has...

Like he stated above for a sub based mmo the lack of options for leveling is very poor and will prly cripple this game fast...most of our pvp guild is no longer playing or logging in due to having to pve to max level....

For some reason game studios act like they are making the first mmo ever...when in fact most are tired and burnt out of queting and such...yet game studios seem to not even understand this...

Again we have another example of an mmo not yet ready for the market...lacking key features that make the game feel like a mmo and more social..

I feel like im playing a solo player game with bots ecverywhere,....no name tags wtf
    Options