The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

no sunken trove sale for eso+?

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
It's the last week of Sunken Trove Sale. So, will there be any discount on crown crates for ESO+ or this kind of sale is gone?
  • TalsgarTheWanderer
    TalsgarTheWanderer
    Soul Shriven
    Sadly I do not have the answer but does 7 days left for Sunken Troves crates mean Dark Chivalry crates are on the way?
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly I do not have the answer but does 7 days left for Sunken Troves crates mean Dark Chivalry crates are on the way?

Yeppers :)
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, was disappointed there was no sale this time.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was waiting for sale on those...
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eso + on the decline
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    I was waiting for sale on those...

I did the same because I thought that it was an ESO+ reward that we could expect.
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Classic marketing, keep the buyers on the hop so you cannot predict .. so you are coerced into buying on impulse when things appear in shop at first price! This is what ZOS does best after all!
  • Azorean
    Azorean
    ✭✭✭
    Would be great to get a ZoS answer.

ESO+ deals are a joke, they are always from previous sold items, you can't offer with discount and the only thing worth it which is the crates, they don't do them every x crate.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maythor wrote: »
    Classic marketing, keep the buyers on the hop so you cannot predict .. so you are coerced into buying on impulse when things appear in shop at first price! This is what ZOS does best after all!

I don't know. Maybe it was better for them if they never had this kind of sales in the last week. Because of that I didn't buy anything, and now, obviously, I'm not going to. Before those sales I always bought something, now I just wait for the sales and end up not buying anything. :)
  • Vudokan
    Vudokan
    ✭✭✭
    I've been saving my crowns for weeks waiting for the ESO+ crate sale and I'm really disappointed. I'm not going to buy them at full price, so I guess the upside is at least I'll still have my crowns to save for something else...

I wish the offers would be more consistent, because this is super deflating as a loyal ESO+ member.

@ZOS_GinaBruno