The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Multiple character skill level tracker?

daemondamian
daemondamian
✭✭✭
Is there an addon that can be used while logged in to one character to check what the level of learned skills are of other characters on the same account?

I have 13 & can't mentally keep track of what levels they all are in the psijic & alliance skill lines - I could make a list but then it needs to be updated every time I do something with one of the characters that increases their levels.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think WPAMA (What Pledges at My alts) got tracking for skills and crafting skills too.
    You need to login all toons at least once to collect the data
    Edited by Baertram on June 12, 2022 11:05AM
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    I think WPAMA (What Pledges at My alts) got tracking for skills and crafting skills too.
    You need to login all toons at least once to collect the data

Thanks so much for the suggestion, the addon is exactly what I wanted & has some other useful extras too! :)
    Edited by daemondamian on June 13, 2022 5:42AM
  • blueprudence
    blueprudence
    ✭✭
    Leo's Altoholic and Leo's Trainer both work really well for me - shows a wealth of information on each toon from others. It's out of date but still works perfectly for me post High Isle. I have 14 alts and do daily crafting writs on all and research to 8 on everyone too.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elder Scroll of Alts (ESOA) is also useful for this.
    PC
    PS4/PS5