Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: Back Cosmetics

RapidUrsa
RapidUrsa
✭✭✭✭
Heya all!

I’ve come up with an idea to have the back slot as an optional cosmetic! This could be backpacks, capes or other! Would you like to see this in game and if so what would your cosmetic be?
About Me
Xbox One - EU
Gamertag - RapidUrsa
Overall CP - 500

Suggestion: Back Cosmetics 51 votes

Yes, this would be great! I’d like to see it implemented like…
76%
StxVehlirnwilliams2107b16_ESOguulSorakaSjestenkakuma82Bo0137LadyNalcaryaScallanPwookarthrag_inakElectrone_MagnusAshyachuRadagastThePinkOpalbladeMichaerpaRanthukLoneStar2911 39 votes
No, we have enough cosmetics!
7%
kiesowhitecrowVirys1967Mascen 4 votes
Other…
7%
BelegnoleEasily_LostTommy_The_GunMagicalLija 4 votes
Show me the poll!!!
7%
colossalvoidsHappyTheCamperzombniacBokila 4 votes
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Show me the poll!!!
    As long as there are no stupid things like devil or angel wings I’m cool with it.
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m good with however people want to design and dress their characters. I don’t care how crazy, ridiculous, or eye catching it is. Let people have their fun.
  • TheS1X
    TheS1X
    ✭✭✭
    Long capes, short capes, half sided capes, backpacks and no wings plz.
    Anything that makes this game little bit more realistic is welcome.
  • Sockermannen
    Sockermannen
    ✭✭✭
    capes with physics might be difficult, someone pointed out at some point that if you have capes physics and sprinkle in a bit of latency and it might end up looking absolutely dreadfull.

half capes or part capes i’m all for since those might be easier to make, i mean we already have some hair physics so why not.
  • Sjestenka
    Sjestenka
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really believe ZOS would ever do this thing, there's so many costumes with backpacks already. Some even with wings. Would love it though, of corse. Road bags are totally much needed.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sure, why not? Would be great to have non-outfit-blocking alternative to tabard for guild identification, such as Sashimono.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • TheS1X
    TheS1X
    ✭✭✭
    Well, they can add some specific costumes with capes or armors with capes.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other…
    RapidUrsa wrote: »
    Heya all!

I’ve come up with an idea to have the back slot as an optional cosmetic! This could be backpacks, capes or other! Would you like to see this in game and if so what would your cosmetic be?

I want backpacks and pouches the moment it gets too flashy i don't really want it, im talking like wings and stuff, it just doesn't really feel like it belongs in the game.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RapidUrsa wrote: »
    Heya all!

I want backpacks and pouches the moment it gets too flashy i don't really want it, im talking like wings and stuff, it just doesn't really feel like it belongs in the game.

What if they were Vampire Lord wings for Vampires that sprout from your back like Rada al Saran in the Greymoor trailer?
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other…
    As long as it would allow Argonians & Khajiits to wear a tail armour / adornment / outfit.

I never understood why it is not a thing. I mean If you would have a sentient species, that has its own culture & is capable of building houses & tools... if they have tail as part of their body - then it does not make much sense for them to just ignore it & not make an outfit for it. It is weird especially for Argonians who literally have a "foot ball" like sports game, that involves hitting a ball with a tail...

[snip]
    [edited for mild bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 29, 2022 5:29PM
  • Virys1967
    Virys1967
    ✭✭
    No, we have enough cosmetics!
    We have costumes with backpacks, fishing baskets, etc. I'm sure when they see the demand for back cosmetics they will offer a few choices in costume form.
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d just like the option to wield my dual sword on my back, and would gladly pay for the privilege
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bigger posterior dimensions.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as it would allow Argonians & Khajiits to wear a tail armour / adornment / outfit.

I never understood why it is not a thing. I mean If you would have a sentient species, that has its own culture & is capable of building houses & tools... if they have tail as part of their body - then it does not make much sense for them to just ignore it & not make an outfit for it. It is weird especially for Argonians who literally have a "foot ball" like sports game, that involves hitting a ball with a tail...

[snip]
    [edited for mild bashing]

@Tommy_The_Gun We do see argonians wearing armour and such on their tails in art.

Still waiting on those tail cosmetics we saw for argonians years ago....
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!