Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Druidic pestle for Druidic Provisioning Station

NakedJustice69
My Antiquarian's Eye is telling me that the dig site for the Druidic Pestle is inside or above the Druid's Braid crafting station, but when I enter it I leave the dig zone, and I can find no way to get above it--it's nestled inside sheer cliffs. Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so, how did you resolve it?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 13, 2022 8:11PM
"Brute strength and massive ignorance."
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Antiquarian's Eye is telling me that the dig site for the Druidic Pestle is inside or above the Druid's Braid crafting station, but when I enter it I leave the dig zone, and I can find no way to get above it--it's nestled inside sheer cliffs. Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so, how did you resolve it?

When you go to the area you will see what looks like square cubby holes, the pestles is inside one of those holes on the ground. It was hard for my husband and I to find it as well.
    As shown in the map on this page.
    https://eso-hub.com/en/antiquities/leads/druidic-pestle

Oppps sorry I thought you were referring to the lead. :-(
    Edited by Lady_Rosabella on June 12, 2022 2:44PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is at least 1 possible dig site on the amenos beach where the actual dig site is likely underground

if you get it in this location the best option right now is to abandon and re-scry it to get a new location
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities