The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Having trouble finding 30 quests to complete in High Isle

xaraan
xaraan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What title said, just looking for help.

It's sad that quests in a chapter are this few, but I'm at 28 of 30. Cleared the map. Found a couple extra quests not connected to any map waypoints that I cleared as well, but there have to be some more.

Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 22, 2022 11:51PM
-- @xaraan --
nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
AD • NA • PC
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you check the UESP page for High Isle and look at the quests list? There isn't much info yet but it does state the general place to pick them up, I think.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
    Options
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you do Ember and Isobel's quest on 15 characters, it counts as 30 unique quests even though all you did was the same exact 2 quests 15 times.
    Options
  • tonyblack
    tonyblack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You most likely miss card game quests. 4 in total, take some time to unlock them with final one requires rank 7. But yeah, you could just run same quests on alts and they’d count.
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you do Ember and Isobel's quest on 15 characters, it counts as 30 unique quests even though all you did was the same exact 2 quests 15 times.

Oh nice, thank you, I didn't realize this.
    tonyblack wrote: »
    You most likely miss card game quests. 4 in total, take some time to unlock them with final one requires rank 7. But yeah, you could just run same quests on alts and they’d count.

I did do the first couple quests to open up the game and dailies, but didn't realize there were more. Didn't realize alts would count toward that total.

Thanks guys! I'll do that now.

(Still think there should be an easy 30 to do on one character for a chapter, but maybe I missed something).
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I'm remembering correctly:

7 main quests
    6 delve quests
    11 point-of-interest quests
    2 public dungeon quests
    4 map fragment quests
    2 companion intro quests
    1 Tales of Tribute intro quests

total so far: 33

There are also some random little quests, like the one in the hills outside Gonfalon to get ingredients for a drink.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

7 main quests
    6 delve quests
    2 public dungeon quests
    4 map fragment quests
    2 companion intro quests

There are also some random little quests, like the one in the hills outside Gonfalon to get ingredients for a drink.

what are the map fragment quests? maybe that's something I missed.
    -- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several quests in every zone that are in addition to the quests tracked by the zone map. I use an addon called Journal Quest Log that gives the complete list and checks them off as you complete them.
    PCNA
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several quests in every zone that are in addition to the quests tracked by the zone map. I use an addon called Journal Quest Log that gives the complete list and checks them off as you complete them.

Cool, I might get that add on. I did what the other suggested and did some quests on an alt and it counted toward the total, but definitely want to find them all on my main and clear it all. Found a few non-zone map quests, just not all of them yet.
    -- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tonyblack wrote: »

I got over 30 before starting on the ToT quests.
    Options
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 14 unique dailies (6x delve, 6x wb, 2x volcano) should count towards the 30 quests too.
    Options
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »

7 main quests
    6 delve quests
    2 public dungeon quests
    4 map fragment quests
    2 companion intro quests

There are 3 treasure map fragments to be found, each with a quest to return it. And a final quest to actually find the treasure. One of the quests is found north of Stonelore Grove—I don't remember the rest. I think they're on ESO-hub.

There's also Rigurt's quest in Gonfalon.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Options
  • phantasmalD
    phantasmalD
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Small delivery quests where you find dead adventurers out in the wild with a map fragment on their bodies, which you then need deliver to a captain who resides in the inn next to Dufort Shipyards.
    A staple quest type for chapters.
    Options
  • Tyrvarion
    Tyrvarion
    ✭✭✭
    I do not think that this chapter's quest cont was low. It had more unique quests than Morrowind Chapter: (45 in High Isle, including 5 story quests of tales of tribute and 6 unique companion quests, excluding dailies vs 43 in Morrowind counting introduction to battlegrounds, excluding dailies). That said 6 of those quests require you to actually rank up rapport with companions and 5 of them tales of tribute). So it may appear that there is less things to do in zone but there is quite a lot of things in fact - it's just gated behind the progression of those systems.
    Edited by Tyrvarion on June 14, 2022 11:05AM
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Small delivery quests where you find dead adventurers out in the wild with a map fragment on their bodies, which you then need deliver to a captain who resides in the inn next to Dufort Shipyards.

Ah, ok. I found a couple of them and got to 29 before doing a quest on an alt character. So prob a couple more bodies out there for me to find. Thank you.
    -- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrvarion wrote: »
    I do not think that this chapter's quest cont was low. It had more unique quests than Morrowind Chapter: (45 in High Isle, including 5 story quests of tales of tribute and 6 unique companion quests, excluding dailies vs 43 in Morrowind counting introduction to battlegrounds, excluding dailies). That said 6 of those quests require you to actually rank up rapport with companions and 5 of them tales of tribute). So it may appear that there is less things to do in zone but there is quite a lot of things in fact - it's just gated behind the progression of those systems.

Yea, I think me not liking ToT or Companions kind of screws me over. I'll probably do them eventually to clear them, but was trying to do enough to just get the achievement done for now.
    -- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah, ok. I found a couple of them and got to 29 before doing a quest on an alt character. So prob a couple more bodies out there for me to find. Thank you.

there are a total of 3 bodies that have map fragments, and then a 4th quest is for actually finding the treasure
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options