The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion....

FluffWit
FluffWit
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭

Edited by FluffWit on June 13, 2022 6:19PM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that would be actually awesome
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Well that would be actually awesome

Agreed!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • richieh99
    richieh99
    ✭✭✭
    That would really help. I usually have the wrong type when I actually need them. It would also free a slot in my inventory.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    richieh99 wrote: »
    That would really help. I usually have the wrong type when I actually need them. It would also free a slot in my inventory.

Not only slot in inventory but more precious quick slot to.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭
    I know a number of pvper's who would absolutely love this, myself included. Having seige stack in your inventory would be great as well, even stacks of 5-10 would be ok.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    -remove wall, door, siege and bridge repair Kits from the game
    -replace with a new item called..... repair kit (purchasable for 90 gold/200 alliance points)

Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.

flush-toilet.gif
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place