Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What addon is causing this?! It's SO annoying to have a popup every node I harvest.

PeachVsEggplant
I downloaded something, and I have went through EVERY setting for every addon I have and I can not figure out how to make this go away. Every single ore I mine, or flower I pick this now pops up with it, instead of just automatically mining it.

b7ealmisu4gz.jpg
71h39xshq1kl.jpg
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did your autoloot get turned off?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) I think that might be from the game's normal display, not from an add-on.

2) If you don't "auto loot" everything (I don't), you'll need to loot everything manually.

3) Your inventory appears to be at 60/60. If all of your stacks of raw materials are maxed out, there is no room left for adding more raw materials to your inventory, but any incomplete stacks can still be added to.

Edited to add:

Note: It looks like you do have room to add more Lady's Smock and Pewter Dust, but the images don't show how many Worms you have.

Except, it appears that your Lady's Smock and Pewter Dust are in your Craft Bag (I think), and if you once had ESO Plus but then let your subscription end, you'll be able to remove things from your Craft Bag but not add anything new to it, in which case you'll need to either free up some room in your inventory or resubscribe to ESO Plus.
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on June 11, 2022 9:52PM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • PeachVsEggplant
    I have ESO Plus with the unlimited craft bag. This is a new character (I don't remember everything and it's been a year since I played) and I finaggled with some settings and I *did* turn auto-loot off. Is there really not a separate setting for auto-looting crafting nodes vs containers? I turned it off for this character because I have such limited space being a new character. Well, womp womp, thank you for the replies
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure there is only one auto loot setting. Either you auto loot everything, or nothing. There is no distinction between containers and crafting nodes.

The only exception for this is when you steal, that has it's own auto loot setting.
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade