The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which exact version of High isle do I need

ddsr312
ddsr312
Soul Shriven
I currently own all of dlc and chapters of ESO. When playing I have to keep the disc in my console.. which version of High Isle do I need so I can remove disc from the drive
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 12, 2022 4:45PM

Best Answer

• fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    The real question is about the disc. I am assuming PS4, and from what I remember, this requires a new purchase of the game, however, the same ESO account should be able to be used. I think that what you have to do is delete game from the console (disc version), then buy a new digital copy of the game and install.

So, if you go that route, you purchase "Collection: High Isle™" or "Collection: High Isle™ Collector's Edition" after uninstalling ESO completely.

You don't even need to delete the game, you just need to buy a complete rather than upgrade, the licence is then held on the console rather than having to check there is a disk in the drive (for playstation anyway, this is what I did, not sure if it is different for xbox). I didn't have to re-install the game
    Soupy twist
    Answer ✓
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's 2 versions:

DLC with Base game or just the DLC.

DLC only is called High Isle Upgrade

Base game with DLC is High Isle Collection

2ar2s7b7at91.jpg
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question is about the disc. I am assuming PS4, and from what I remember, this requires a new purchase of the game, however, the same ESO account should be able to be used. I think that what you have to do is delete game from the console (disc version), then buy a new digital copy of the game and install.

So, if you go that route, you purchase "Collection: High Isle™" or "Collection: High Isle™ Collector's Edition" after uninstalling ESO completely.
    Edited by Elsonso on May 25, 2022 2:14PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ddsr312
    ddsr312
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the clarification. I'll buy the collectors bundle event though I own the others..... Just to not need the disc
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for letting us know you've determined which High Isle version to buy. Since the OP no longer needs assistance, we are going to close the thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.