The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Society of Scholars open to new members!

opalbee
opalbee
✭✭
We are Society of Scholars, a group of people who love the story lines of the Elder Scrolls Online and the lore of the Elder Scrolls universe in general. We're a very laid-back social/PVE guild that formed in July 2018 with the idea of bringing together people who share these interests and want to participate in ESO group activities together in a low-pressure, friendly environment. Whether you're new to the game, returning after a break, or a battle-hardened veteran, whether you're a loremaster or someone who's just started to take interest in the stories, you're welcome to be part of our society. :)

We offer people the opportunity to do dungeons in what we call Story Mode. If you want to experience a dungeon's content at your own pace so that you can read the dialogue and explore without feeling rushed, we’re the guild for you! We also have other events such as normal trials, housing contests/tours, and more.

Feel free to message me @opalbee in-game, or leave a message on our Discord server for a guild invite.
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/5RzGS47

We look forward to exploring Tamriel with you!

dew6ood-4e2908a0-13e8-40de-99db-89f7ba716e56.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzJhMGMwYWRhLTc2ZjgtNDlmNC1hNTc4LTI1YTA4ZWNmYWM0ZFwvZGV3Nm9vZC00ZTI5MDhhMC0xM2U4LTQwZGUtOTlkYi04OWY3YmE3MTZlNTYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.SbuRT13qOtO6RWlkplhu7OT206dmexSc8xeDnaK62LA
  • Storms_in_Argonia
    Storms_in_Argonia
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @opalbee

@thunder******* here

You're probably wondering what happened to me. Basically, I live with my father, who is a vet, and he had a psychotic episode and destroyed about $2000 worth of electronics thinking an apartment was on fire including tv, computer etc. I deleted the discord account because I feel overwhelmed right now. I'm meeting with the VA, and buying stuff like safety gates and other things for my home atm because I did not realize how bad he was. I did not mean to leave you folks in the lurch; life was/is just so overwhelming, I didn't have any mental time or stamina to do anything. I'm trying to buy a new computer, but deleted discord because I had no idea when/if I would be getting back to the game. I do miss it though, but have no timeframe for return. If you want to expel me for inactivity go ahead. I just finally have free time after getting no sleep for like a week straight to let you guys know. Best wishes, and I'm sorry for just disappearing.
    Edited by Storms_in_Argonia on January 12, 2022 5:38PM
  • opalbee
    opalbee
    ✭✭
    Hey @opalbee

@thunder******* here

You're probably wondering what happened to me. Basically, I live with my father, who is a vet, and he had a psychotic episode and destroyed about $2000 worth of electronics thinking an apartment was on fire including tv, computer etc. I deleted the discord account because I feel overwhelmed right now. I'm meeting with the VA, and buying stuff like safety gates and other things for my home atm because I did not realize how bad he was. I did not mean to leave you folks in the lurch; life was/is just so overwhelming, I didn't have any mental time or stamina to do anything. I'm trying to buy a new computer, but deleted discord because I had no idea when/if I would be getting back to the game. I do miss it though, but have no timeframe for return. If you want to expel me for inactivity go ahead. I just finally have free time after getting no sleep for like a week straight to let you guys know. Best wishes, and I'm sorry for just disappearing.

Oh no, I never saw this post or got notified of it, I'm so sorry! :cry: Please don't worry about it! I hope everything is going better with your father and life in general, and you're of course welcome back at any point if you'd like. Please take care!
  • GrailNite
    GrailNite
    Soul Shriven
    This is exactly the type of guild I've been looking for. I'll be in contact as soon as I'm home from work and able to login. How is your player activity in the game, do you have an active roster? I'm eager to start doing story mode dungeons and other content, I've been solo for far too long.
  • KriegerSangre
    KriegerSangre
    ✭✭
    I'm interested in joining, though I'm not great at the ESO lore, however, by story content, do you mean zone storylines? Because, if so, I'm currently making my way through the entire storylines in the game (currently on Coldharbour). If this is what you mean, I'd be interested in joining your guild!
  • crispyplatypus
    Hello from one of your friendly Society of Scholars guild officers!

@GrailNite - Looking forward to hearing from you! We are a pretty chill social group with regular participation in events. The majority of the social interactions happen on our Discord channel, but there is occasional activity via the in-game chat. If you have specific dungeons you want to run on story-mode, you are always welcome to post your wish-list in the #event_requests channel on our Discord, or simply use to #group_finder channel to pull together a group on the fly.

@KriegerSangre - By story content, we mean everything in the game that has a plot or story to it. What we like to do roughly once a week is get groups together to run dungeons on "story mode" so we can take our time to fully enjoy the quest dialogue related to the dungeon and immerse ourselves in the dungeon atmosphere. But we also love to share little things we discover or love about the zone stories and side quests as well (such as the Coldharbour quests ;) ).