Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fargrave Guardian Style Motif

XDark_One13
XDark_One13
✭✭✭
Has it been added yet? Didn't the Wayward Guardian motif from Markarth become available in April or May of last year? Did the devs forget about it? Are we supposed to wait until High Isle comes out and go back to do old content while trying to do new stuff?
Edited by XDark_One13 on May 10, 2022 5:02PM
  • Zaraina
    Zaraina
    Not in June either… i guess they just skipped it
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has it been added yet? Didn't the Wayward Guardian motif from Markarth become available in April or May of last year? Did the devs forget about it? Are we supposed to wait until High Isle comes out and go back to do old content while trying to do new stuff?

Yes, they want to go back to old content when new stuff comes out. That's precisely the point of the delayed releases, increases the "replayability" of content. It's been the normal cadence for a while now :disappointed:
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • sporkfairy
    sporkfairy
    ✭✭
    These are dropping from WB dailies in Fargrave now.
    PCNA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sporkfairy wrote: »
    These are dropping from WB dailies in Fargrave now.

I’m not seeing this in guild traders on PS server so I guess it only came out with the PC patch?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• sporkfairy
    sporkfairy
    ✭✭

I’m not seeing this in guild traders on PS server so I guess it only came out with the PC patch?
    Yeah. Should have clarified it was PC. Not sure if it was in the patch notes tbh for High Isle.
    PCNA
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to be the person. These are dropping in wb dailies today. Is it intended? I saw the crownstore showcase says july 6th for crown store purchase. Usually in game is the same date.

Wondering on 110/111 also on dates as a side note.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is obviously not but this time they didn't patched it out after reports so that's a good thing for playerbase, doesn't matter anymore when people were farming it for a months to flood the market enough.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope I can remember to go back and run these dailies. I mean, I have 3 High Isle dailies plus dailies for 2 companions, plus a recent character that hasn’t fully leveled up Mages guild and Undaunted dailies herself.

Is this not enough???
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Spiral__Architect
    Wayward Guardian had been dropping form Fargrave WB daily since U34 release. it was unannounced and we suffered through the invisible Unmaker for a while as well. Just another "feature".