The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Duel Tournament - June 18th 15:00 CEST - Overall Winner / Class Winners - Prize Pool 60 Mio

MipMip
MipMip
✭✭✭✭
We are organizing a Duel Tournament on Saturday June 18th at 15:00 CEST! There will be an overall winner, and class winners in each of the other five classes!

Signup deadline: (including) Thu June 16th . How to sign up: join our event Discord (https://discord.gg/hXfMnH7zzg) and let me (@Mip on that server) know that you are signing up

The prize pool is 60 Mio gold thanks to our generous sponsors:
- The Crown Network: Safe way to buy & sell your Crowns (https://discord.gg/EDhhKR3gh5)
- Traders of the Covenant: Family of traders and raiders
- Shannoria: Generous sponsor
- The Fair Trade Society: Happy trading, and a chill time

Prizes
- 6 Mio best ranked Warden
- 6 Mio best ranked Templar
- 6 Mio best ranked Sorcerer
- 6 Mio best ranked Nightblade
- 6 Mio best ranked Necromancer
- 6 Mio best ranked Dragonknight

PLUS 14 Mio for the overall winner = 20 Mio total for the overall winner

and
- 5 Mio for the highest ranking player who is not a class winner
- 3 Mio for the second highest ranking player who is not a class winner
- 2 Mio for the third highest ranking player who is not a class winner

Rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FS8M6ICuJHnPzvhCRrbwgRmoCC6sO9PAoliDgB1d4kU/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by MipMip on June 9, 2022 3:20PM
PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
- Vilestride
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All those bans but somehow Corrosive Armor is fine?

No Overload, but Corrosive is ok.
    No Mines, but Fossilize is ok.

Any bets against DK winning this?

Edit: Lol@Editing the rules document after I comment then trying to shame me for "not reading". "Magma Armor and morphs" was not banned when I commented originally, "Magma Shell" was banned. I admit I might have missed the "Petrify and morphs" though.
    Edited by acastanza_ESO on May 24, 2022 8:29PM
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    All those bans but somehow Corrosive Armor is fine?

No Overload, but Corrosive is ok.
    No Mines, but Fossilize is ok.

Any bets against DK winning this?

Both Corrosive and Fossilize are banned (please read the rules before commenting)

Also - there will be a class winner for each class
    Edited by MipMip on May 24, 2022 8:16PM
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • WordsOfPower
    WordsOfPower
    ✭✭✭
    These rules get more and more intricate and more and more ridiculous.

When so much content is banned, why not instead give a list of what is actually allowed, and have a list of curated builds, so that all competitors are going in on equal footing, but the complicated task of theorycrafting within this very bespoke set of rules is eschewed?

Everyone Rubedo, everyone in a class category not facing other classes, using only the approved skills.

Or, ya know, not ban everything in the first place?

I love how WWs are consistently banned from these rulesets yet they are provably weaker than meta builds on nearly all standard classes.

Lol
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why it's hard for me to take duels seriously. If you build at least a bit defenses, duel time goes to infinity. This ruleset tries to tackle that, but it's such a huge amount of limitations that I'd struggle to find any build that would fit, and it's a bit ambitious to think that people will rebuild specifically for the event. And even if you won, you won some abstract ruleset PvP event, and not what people generally play.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    The prize pool has increased to 54 Mio gold - we will be announcing the prizes soon!
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • Dirt_Rooster
    Dirt_Rooster
    ✭✭✭
    Pathetic. Thank God you people are stuck in your little wayrest containment zone. I can't do anything but laugh after reading all those rules. Some of those were there from years ago, what do you do, just stack another rule on the list every time you get beat by someone who understands how to build a character?
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine getting upset about the way people want to run their own tourney, because it doesn't match the way you've decided people apparently are required to play a video game.

Touch some grass.
  • WabanakiWarrior
    WabanakiWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    Damn, that list of rules is ridiculous. Have fun, kids.
    PS4 NA
    Grand Master Crafter, PVP, Housing nerd
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Our prize pool has increased the 60 Mio Gold, and we have announced the prizes! See in the updated original post
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride