The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Missed Crown Plus Exclusives.

Supreme_Atromancer
Supreme_Atromancer
✭✭✭✭✭
While I've made every effort to collect every single one of these statuettes, paintings and such, real life invariably gets in the way. Unfortunately for the collectors and housingmancers amongst us, this can represent absolute lost opportunities, case closed, end of story.

ZOS, please consider ways to make these statuettes etc. available again in some fashion.

Off the top of my head, returning items can be tied to Plus in order to increase the value of subscription, or they can just be sold periodically in the crown store.

But what do you think?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 19, 2022 4:16PM
  • TinyDragon
    TinyDragon
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see some of these return; I was late to subscribing, and I missed some. There must be many newer players that would've missed these as well, as it's been going for years now (I think since the end of 2018?)

I'd love to see them return as eso+ only purchasable, if they want to keep them sort of exclusive. Perhaps they could make the ones form the same month ion the previous years, in the month? So like, 2018/19/20/21 April would be available in April 2022, for example.

Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be a good idea to bring them back periodically.

I don't subscribe often and there have been times when the statuette on offer was the thing that convinced me to subscribe for a while. The "big" ones for me were statuettes of Azura and Kynareth since they're my main characters deities and Kynareth stuff is hard to come by.

I'd be surprised if I'm the only one who does that, so bringing back older statuettes and paintings periodically (alongside new ones) would probably be an effective way to increase subscriptions.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • DivineKitty
    DivineKitty
    ✭✭✭
    It might be better to have them return in some sort of separate pack maybe? If they come back and replace the current ones, people who have them already will be annoyed, (And rightfully so in my opinion, it's not their fault others like us have to play catch up.)

Now, whether these have to actually be bought, or if they are just given to those with + is another question.
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be better to have them return in some sort of separate pack maybe? If they come back and replace the current ones, people who have them already will be annoyed, (And rightfully so in my opinion, it's not their fault others like us have to play catch up.)

Now, whether these have to actually be bought, or if they are just given to those with + is another question.

If it was up to me I'd continue to offer a new free reward to subscribers each month but also bring 1-2 old ones back at a small price (500 crowns at most) and still exclusive to ESO+.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options