The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

AI Research Grid Not Showing Tooltips Since High Isle

c363b
c363b
✭✭✭
Before High Isle, when I positioned the cursor over a trait that the grid showed was being researched, a tooltip would show the remaining time until completion. I could use this feature to follow the progress of all my characters without having to access a crafting station. Now no tooltip appears. Can anyone suggest a way to restore the feature?