Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Trying to find a public dungeon I was in...

Triplesixtyson
Triplesixtyson
✭✭✭

So i was out questing last month, no idea what zone, I just know i ended up in a really cool public dungeon.

It has multiple sections to it so any of the pub dungeons with single sections/zones is out. Once i zoned a time or 2 i was underground with big long bridge like platforms to walk down to the floor area where theres lava and some iron atronachs if i remember correct.

Thats all i got lol...any help leading me in the right direction is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 7, 2022 3:41AM
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Possibly one of the ones in Wrothgar, they are big with multiple zones and I feel like lava features heavily in at least one of them.

I don;t think there were iron atros in Wrothgar though, they were a later introduction to the game

Just a suggestion, I am not in public dungeons often enough to immediately know which is which!
    Edited by Epona222 on June 7, 2022 3:33AM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like it may have been Forgotten Wastes in Vvardenfell.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the lava and bridges it sounds like Nchuleftingth in Vvardenfell to me. Were there a lot of dwarven machine adds?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds more like Forgotten Wastes to me.

If you killed any bosses while you were in there, or did the group event, check your Journal, Achievements, and see if there's a recent achievement among the icons at the bottom that mentions the name of the public dungeon. If you've gotten too many other achievements since then, check the achievements for the Morrowind DLC to see if you got an achievement in Forgotten Wastes on or about the date in question.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • phantasmalD
    phantasmalD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava + Iron Atronach at the bottom of a cave def sounds like Forgotten Wastes in northern Vvardenfell.
    That is one of the best PDs to date, for sure.